Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

//////////Thursday Morning Thread///////////

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
This came in the mail today. It's a 16x20 canvas print of the 201 home run derby with Brian Dozier up to bat. One of my favorite stadium pictures. Plan to get it signed by Dozier at some point, but don't know when that will be. I doubt I make it to TwinsFest this winter, plus his line will be huge as everybody likes him right now. Heck, his line was decently sized last year too

Awesome pic!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
That's cool on the boxes sets , what did you pay on average? On the Cadaco discs referring to the back with the League listed etc on one not the other ?

Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
That's cool on the boxes sets , what did you pay on average? On the Cadaco discs referring to the back with the League listed etc on one not the other ?

Ryan

I paid $3 for some at the first table I found them at but then found more at three different tables for $1 each. Yes I am referring to the league being listed on one and not the other. One dealer had a table full of these things and other cool "junk era" variations of players we collect.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Dustin, you get to see Dawson's Home Run Crown? Maybe you can get a picture wearing it for the right price :)

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Dustin, you get to see Dawson's Home Run Crown? Maybe you can get a picture wearing it for the right price :)

If they had it displayed today, I didn't see it but I didn't ask either, I did see a Mike Schmidt one on display today. I will surely ask tomorrow where they will be on display at!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Well. On the VERY small chance that someone has any Diamond King Recollection autos on 80's Diamond Kings.

Annndddddddd glove or hat cards. ;) Don't go looking. Just if you happen to see it. You have my number.

Vintage Dan has a Dawson hat card lol, see what I can find tomorrow

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I paid $3 for some at the first table I found them at but then found more at three different tables for $1 each. Yes I am referring to the league being listed on one and not the other. One dealer had a table full of these things and other cool "junk era" variations of players we collect.

Got ya , I have to verify if I have both squares . For some reason I feel I only had one square. If u see any weird Clark stuff lmk
Thx
Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
He probably has the Clarks. He also had those 1991/1992 decals in three different versions that I didn't know existed. The regular, a rosey face, and a gray face. He didn't have any Dawsons left of those though. I am going to visit him again tomorrow and will see what he has Clark. So an awesome Clark graded auto double relic card a guy was debating on buying

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
If they had it displayed today, I didn't see it but I didn't ask either, I did see a Mike Schmidt one on display today. I will surely ask tomorrow where they will be on display at!

ESPN Mint Condition tweeted a pic. Naturally thought of you. Looks like you could bid!
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1438309506.595486.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
He probably has the Clarks. He also had those 1991/1992 decals in three different versions that I didn't know existed. The regular, a rosey face, and a gray face. He didn't have any Dawsons left of those though. I am going to visit him again tomorrow and will see what he has Clark. So an awesome Clark graded auto double relic card a guy was debating on buying

Cool thanks ! I will see tonight if I have the squares and lmk prices in the LK Decals. I have one , I'm not sure if its the regular or grey. Didn't realize there was 3. Thanks ! Send me a message or email if you can.

Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Cool thanks ! I will see tonight if I have the squares and lmk prices in the LK Decals. I have one , I'm not sure if its the regular or grey. Didn't realize there was 3. Thanks ! Send me a message or email if you can.

Ryan

I will see what he has on the morning

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning.. I hope those that go to the Nat find what they need..

What's a 10 hour day? :cool:

I think I have worked a total of about 40 hours of OT this year.. I leave it for the younger kids here at work who need the extra $$$

HEY......... WATCH WHO YER CALLIN' YOUNG!!!!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I'm doing 10 plus on a fork lift
I'm back in the back painting light poles.... makin' the World a Prettier Place ;)

misc%20028_zpsjp0mik6t.jpg~original

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts