Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Group BGS Submission March 2013 - Post Lists Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Correct. I've always had better luck with getting someone on the phone or sending repeated emails, especially when they make a fairly major error on their end, not only incorrectly documenting half the order as 10 day, but then not including multiple members' stuff in the 10 day grades/shipment. I would hope that they feel some need to "make up" for this error.

RefractorsEtc

Jan 15, 2013
Hey Phil,

I also submitted a card with an MG that did not show up on the pop report.

Scooter Gennett Bowman Purple Auto #/10

Any updates would be great. Thanks for doing this service for us.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I could certainly use some good news after the events in Boston today. Mom was a block away from the explosion and I know numerous people who were at the finish line who all seemed to make it out ok

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
@masonphillip My Exquisite Colin Kaepernick Auto/Patch MG 9 was not graded or included on page 7. The BGS population report shows a pending grade since late last week. Did it fall into the 20-day submission or did it not make minimum grade? I thought if it didn't meet MG it would show all 0s.

Allen

did not make MG

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Correct. I've always had better luck with getting someone on the phone or sending repeated emails, especially when they make a fairly major error on their end, not only incorrectly documenting half the order as 10 day, but then not including multiple members' stuff in the 10 day grades/shipment. I would hope that they feel some need to "make up" for this error.

Phil said there was $ coming.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I got Paypal notification late Saturday night that my package was sent, even though i never got an answer from Phil about the status of my card and even though the card still hasn't showed up in Beckett's site as having been graded.

your card didn't meet MG

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Estimated pop date on the 20-day? Based on the 10-day it would be the 25th, but you said those popped late, so I'm not sure. Any info would be great. Thanks!

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Thanks [MENTION=1848]masonphillip[/MENTION] I went to PO box today to pick it up - no key or notice in my box. I go to the door, and the woman is like there was a key left in your box. I almost strangled her. Luckily, the box was still in the pickup box.

I was close to going nuclear!

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Any due date on the 20 day sub [MENTION=1848]masonphillip[/MENTION]? Now that it appears that my stuff is just being included in that? Continues to bite me as now Jackie Bradley stuff has completely cooled off and Allen Webster is starting for the Sox tomorrow

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Any due date on the 20 day sub @masonphillip? Now that it appears that my stuff is just being included in that? Continues to bite me as now Jackie Bradley stuff has completely cooled off and Allen Webster is starting for the Sox tomorrow

should be right around the 24th...i'll be able to confirm early next week.

Members online

Latest posts