Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******** Sunday Morning Thread ****************** 6/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Well I worked as a lifeguard local for six years passed on offers at Daytona and Myrtle Beach . I preferred to water ski . Now I have a pool life is good

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Happy father's day everyone.

Now back to cleaning out my house in advance of a divorce...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies

Installing the new pool liner today and then refilling the pool. As I was removing the liner, I fond the hole that was the missed one the last time we had this issue.

So instead of patching it we will just replace it and move on in life. But 350 bucks plus the cost of the water is a tough pill to swallow.

And I'm not sure why I'm up this early though.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning everyone! Happy Father's Day to all the dads.

I hope to find time today to finish assembling our new bbq!

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

Happy Fathers Day to all the MT dad's out there! Fathers Day is 24-7 365 but its nice to have this one day when your kids do something nice for you. My two younger girls both made things in school that they couldn't wait to give to me. they are still at the innocent ages of 7 and 9 and their thoughtful homemade gifts are by far my favorite things to receive.

Probably cook on the grill for lunch and just hang out most of the day and relax.. No real big plans today at all.

Have a great day everyone!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good Morning men

Happy Fathers Day to all the MT dad's out there! Fathers Day is 24-7 365 but its nice to have this one day when your kids do something nice for you. My two younger girls both made things in school that they couldn't wait to give to me. they are still at the innocent ages of 7 and 9 and their thoughtful homemade gifts are by far my favorite things to receive.

Probably cook on the grill for lunch and just hang out most of the day and relax.. No real big plans today at all.

Have a great day everyone!

My 10 year old is the same way. She still asleep now, I'm just waiting for her to wake up, and jump on my bed assuming I'm in it and wish me a Happy Fathers Day. She probably got some unique creation she took all week to make and give it to me. I can't wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts