Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Name a wrestler you've always hated.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Rick Rude the character. I always want see him get his ravishing body pummel to a pulp.

The Guy Who Murdered His Wife and Son. Never found him appealing at all and thought he was overrated as hell. Then he goes and commit heinous crime which gave a huge black mark in wrestling. He nearly killed it as a whole.

I LOVED Rick Rude. One of my favorite's of all time.

I enjoyed Benoit too. If the steroid thing didn't kill wrestling (which, it sure as hell did kill a ton of wrestlers) his situation wasn't going to kill it.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I understand WWE's thinking with Khali though. Especially when they're close to a tour of India. It's great for the company to have a marquee star for each area they go to.

He was terrible. Just awful. I didn't like anything about him either. But I get it.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I loved Rude in his heyday. I didn't care about him in WCW, ECW or when he was with DX though.

But long haired, airbrushed tights, Heenan managed Rick Rude was epic.

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
Besides the obvious Hogan, I couldn't stand Brutus Beefcake. For whatever reason, he received a huge push around 1989-90 that he didn't deserve. I also hated the OMG/Akeem gimmick and his matches. As a kid I liked the Bushwhackers, but looking back they were annoying as hell and their matches stunk. The poor Rougeaus constantly had to job to those clowns. The Nasty Boys are also on my list of loathed tag teams.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Was not a fan of the 'face' Big Boss Man. An dirty cop is such a great character. A do-good cop is so passe ... bleh.

Jim Powers was another guy I just couldn't stand. Always smiling and clapping his hands in excitement. Just like Tito Santana. So bland.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
He was. Adams was the original one who debuted the character during the KISS performance, and only one other time during a stare down with Vampiro.

Adams didn't like the gimmick so he gave it up.

Not 100% sure but, I've heard Demolition is going to be at an autograph signing in Waseca, MN in early January 2016. I'm going. :giddy:

That way you can see my Kronik t-shirt :p

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Whichever Bella is with Cena

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I'm sitting here trying to think of a Hispanic wrestler from WCW and WWF/E that I've actually liked. I was never that big of an Eddie fan, or Rey. I can't really think of one that's ever blown me away.

I think that might have a lot to do with the state of the business in the USA though.

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
I'm sitting here trying to think of a Hispanic wrestler from WCW and WWF/E that I've actually liked. I was never that big of an Eddie fan, or Rey. I can't really think of one that's ever blown me away.

I think that might have a lot to do with the state of the business in the USA though.

What about Tito Santana or Pedro Morales. I know, old school!

Sent from my LG-H631 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Orangejello727

Jul 7, 2010
As a kid I used to hate Leaping Lanny Poffo. He took too much time with his poem at the beginning of every match. As for the guy that said Brett Hart? Come on now, how can you hate on the greatest wreslter in history!!

Members online

Latest posts