Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Group BGS Submission March 2013 - Post Lists Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
When questions are not answered its normally because we dont have an answer.

That's fine, Chris, but if that's your communication strategy then you have to understand that people are going to get annoyed and keep inquiring because it's impossible for us to determine if you just don't know the answer or if we're just being ignored. It'd take 1 minute to hop online and provide an update, even if the only update is that you don't have an update, especially when you know people are waiting

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
"working on it" or "I don't know" are both vastly better communication techniques than nothing. Whether that should be the case or not, it helps out

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Guys - I've communicated to each of you individually in many cases that I haven't heard anything from our contact at FCB - I'm not going to send that to you every 30 minutes as an update, you'll know more when i know more, that's all there is.

Yes, it's possible mrredsox they messed your stuff up, I communicated specifically to my contact asking them about that...i just simply haven't heard back and I don't know what else to say...this is how BGS works at times and you guys just gotta chill.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Guys - I've communicated to each of you individually in many cases that I haven't heard anything from our contact at FCB - I'm not going to send that to you every 30 minutes as an update, you'll know more when i know more, that's all there is.

Yes, it's possible mrredsox they messed your stuff up, I communicated specifically to my contact asking them about that...i just simply haven't heard back and I don't know what else to say...this is how BGS works at times and you guys just gotta chill.

In a post on Wednesday, you indicated they were going out overnight on Thursday to be received by you on Friday.

Did you receive anything today?

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
In a post on Wednesday, you indicated they were going out overnight on Thursday to be received by you on Friday.

Did you receive anything today?

Yes, sorting them - they'll head to you guys priority tomorrow if I make it to the post office in time or monday at the latest

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
[MENTION=1848]masonphillip[/MENTION], can you confirm that my Harper USA blue Ref was received by you, made it into this sub (i did ship a bit late but communicated that to you) and was just one of the cards that was mistakenly not graded? Thanks

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Just curious. Will there be a thread showing the grades? Just curious as this is the first time I submitted with Phil. Looking forward to seeing some of my grades from my 20-day sub. Thanks for the service.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Just curious. Will there be a thread showing the grades? Just curious as this is the first time I submitted with Phil. Looking forward to seeing some of my grades from my 20-day sub. Thanks for the service.

Rev,

Phil will update this thread as he receives the grades from BGS. That goes for both the 10- and 20-day services.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
[MENTION=1848]masonphillip[/MENTION] My Exquisite Colin Kaepernick Auto/Patch MG 9 was not graded or included on page 7. The BGS population report shows a pending grade since late last week. Did it fall into the 20-day submission or did it not make minimum grade? I thought if it didn't meet MG it would show all 0s.

Allen

Last edited:

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
I would just like to say, this is the first time I have ever batted 1.000 with my submission.

7616454 Baseball 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout RC 9.5
7616455 Baseball 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout RC 9.5
7616456 Baseball 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout RC 9.5
7616457 Baseball 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout RC 9.5
7616458 Baseball 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout RC 9.5
7616459 Baseball 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout RC 9.5

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
If any of you guys are familiar with BGS you should know they are notorious for not getting back to you in a timely manner. These things happen with subbing. Keep in mind in how good this deal is for our members here and have have as much patience as possible. This will not be the last time an issue will pop up. If anyone thiinks that Phil is not on top of the issues should sub on their own.

Members online

Latest posts