Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<TUESDAY MORNING THREAD>>>>>>><

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
OUCH!
Insurance covers I hope

my cost is about 250ish................ now just waiting for the Surgery Bill, just hoping there wont be another Surgery

sounds like you did well on your costs, its amazing how much Medical stuff is

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
All of you with health issues, get better soon, will ya?!?!:D
I'm sure I Will Physically ........... No Promisses on the Mentally

images

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] vintagesnowmobiles (mike), teawolves (Jeff), 1990s card collector (another Jeff account) are eBay sellers/friends in MN. One is selling your 1996 Mirror Gold Dawson.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] vintagesnowmobiles (mike), teawolves (Jeff), 1990s card collector (another Jeff account) are eBay sellers/friends in MN. One is selling your 1996 Mirror Gold Dawson.

Afternoon all.

I thought they were at one point, but last time I saw it listed it was another seller. Unless 2 PSA 10s exist now.

Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
@Hawk8 He's an ebay seller with asking prices that make Burbank look like Dollarama.

He has Dawson stuff listed and just thought someone one here knew him.

@Hawk8 vintagesnowmobiles (mike), teawolves (Jeff), 1990s card collector (another Jeff account) are eBay sellers/friends in MN. One is selling your 1996 Mirror Gold Dawson.

I drool over that Mirror Gold every time it is listed. My offer and the counter offer were only $650 apart lol.

Afternoon all.

I thought they were at one point, but last time I saw it listed it was another seller. Unless 2 PSA 10s exist now.

Ryan

It is being listed by gasgano8 lately

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
He also has the mirror red and blue in PSA 10 also. This PSA 10 is the only copy of this card I have ever seen if it is in fact the same PSA 10 that has been eBay for several years. It has been my holy grail for almost 20 years now. I have been looking for this card since release and probably could only afford a raw copy.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
my past THREE surgeries $75,000 out of pocket under $5,000 .
note ; two where same time but different crew . all below belt .

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
my past THREE surgeries $75,000 out of pocket under $5,000 .
note ; two where same time but different crew . all below belt .

You Win :)

Evening [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION]

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Facebook groups, the one I just won, if you would call that a win, was in the Chicago Cubs cards Facebook group. I have joined about six groups and they have razzes all day long. The card I just picked up was a 2015 Topps Tribute Dawson auto with the cleanest auto of his I have seen out of this product.

I do not have a Facebook so I'm out :(

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I've met, and bought from Jeff a few times............ he's a good guy
Jeff and Mike are both good people and I have dealt with them both since the 90s......their prices confuse me but they own the cards until they sell so no sweat off of my back......I too ask crazy money for cards.

Members online

Latest posts