Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do YOU want from FCB at this National?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Wow what thrilling national coverage

Listening to a podcast about the National, it sounds like we aren't missing much national coverage and that Chris has done a good job with whatever has been important in this year's national - the Panini NFL news and the Topps conference.

My only minor fault is the lack of a thread listing the products that were released to coincide with the national, like 2014 bowman platinum, which made me giddy to picking up for the PC a few auto singles for players that I wasn't expecting until my ebay email alerts went crazy with new results due to the bowman platinum release.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
If anyone has time to check the Leaf booth and dig through their boxes of press plates, I'd like all Taylor Lewan plates from Leaf Metal and Valiant football!

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
I don't understand the tax debate. I am a licensed business in WA but when I do shows in OR I do not have to collect or pay sales tax. All of my WA sales in WA I pay tax on though. So if I was in Ohio at this National, why would I collect sales tax?

You do know that Oregon does not have a sales tax right?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts