Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Aw man, I missed out on some good drama apparently. That guy probably had some good sock-puppet accounts set up to help boost his rep further.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Yeah he's awful, they need to bring back that Quaisan guy from before, he singlehandedly dealt a massive blow to skatem and the dude hasn't been seen since

Also they cannot read worth a damn over there. Right after Wheeler posted that Allstar had the same phone number as Haiku, the guy with the PM's (it was PTF) stated Allstar was just listing Haiku's/Jay's phone number in case he wanted to contact him. Wheeler acknowledged it sort of but about 100 posts were made stating Allstar was outed with the same number as Haiku, freaking retarded.

PTF finally, and only by having to be called out by another member who got the PM's sent to him, stated it wasn't true. PTF to me is pretty damn mouthy and shady as well. He KNEW Allstars didn't have the same number but kept shut about it until called out. And then had posts like "was any of my info useful" when he knew damn well it wasn't.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
The simple fact that someone on this planet paypal gifted 11K to a person without any guarantee of what they would recieve or have any financial means of getting their money back is simply astounding.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Also they cannot read worth a damn over there. Right after Wheeler posted that Allstar had the same phone number as Haiku, the guy with the PM's (it was PTF) stated Allstar was just listing Haiku's/Jay's phone number in case he wanted to contact him. Wheeler acknowledged it sort of but about 100 posts were made stating Allstar was outed with the same number as Haiku, freaking retarded.

PTF finally, and only by having to be called out by another member who got the PM's sent to him, stated it wasn't true. PTF to me is pretty damn mouthy and shady as well. He KNEW Allstars didn't have the same number but kept shut about it until called out. And then had posts like "was any of my info useful" when he knew damn well it wasn't.

Apparently he's an absolute moron over there who just talks and posts and trolls a ton. However, he was the beneficiary of an exquisite Drew Brees patch auto from Haiku, so the fact that he profited from him makes him suspicious, but those guys have tried to draw everyone out they possibly could he must have been around too long or something. He truly seems retarded asking if something that made matters worse was helpful

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
Haha...it's so funny to read your guys views "from the outside."

Honestly, this thread over here has just about as much factual information posted as the one over there. Just a total mob/train-wreck.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Haha...it's so funny to read your guys views "from the outside."

Honestly, this thread over here has just about as much factual information posted as the one over there. Just a total mob/train-wreck.

Yeah it is...but they're on page 82 and we're only on page 9..we gotta step our game up! Can TomMurry or the fat guy who posted a video of him having sexy with a ********** come back so we can have some good drama on here too :lol: Oh that's right his name was Chris Levy

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Yeah it is...but they're on page 82 and we're only on page 9..we gotta step our game up! Can TomMurry or the fat guy who posted a video of him having sexy with a ********** come back so we can have some good drama on here too :lol: Oh that's right his name was Chris Levy

It happened over there so naturally the thread is longer.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
The Blowout thread is at over 100 pages and contains so much stupidity and muddled thinking that it is difficult to comprehend. All that really matters regarding the scammer is:

1. Identifying information linked to the financial accounts he used.
2. The physical addresses where he received items.
3. The IP addresses he used when posting on blowout or accessing his financial accounts.

All the other "sleuthing" on Blowout is a waste of time, albeit mildly amusing as the greatest train wreck of a thread I have ever seen on a baseball card forum.

Last edited:

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
It's provided 3 days of entertainment for me. Yes it sucks what happened. How can people be that stupid? Anyway, would make a interesting movie.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I agree James I have kept up with it the last couple days and find it sad but very amusing.

I thought I read that they couldn't get the IP addresses because he was using WIFI(don't know if that's how it works)

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
I agree James I have kept up with it the last couple days and find it sad but very amusing.

I thought I read that they couldn't get the IP addresses because he was using WIFI(don't know if that's how it works)

I'm not a computer genius, but I'm almost certain that a person can still be traced when using a wifi connection.

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
That thread on Blowout is without a doubt the #1 thread ever on any sports memorabilia board in terms of pure entertainment. I challenge anyone to nominate a better one. In fact I would welcome it if I get half as many laughs out of it.

Clarka3

Dec 20, 2012
Mallcopkj- you don't need to share my story on blowout. It's completely up to you. Just thought you might be looking for more evidence of what this member tried to do.

And my situation is pretty simple lol. I was banned for calling out blowout on not matching a price a long time ago that dacardworld had on a box. It was not a sale they were having or anything just the normal price of the box. I asked blowout to match their price since their slogan is "we will match any legitimate competitors price" and they did not.

So I made a thread on the forums asking members if this was a common practice of blowout, not honoring their company's slogan and received a ban for it. Was it dumb of me? Yes. Was it worth getting the ban hammer for? Probably not I was still relatively new to the collecting world and never thought that kind of a post would be frowned upon.

So I made a new screename and everything was fine until that deal with Haiku. I'm pretty sure he ratted me out to the mods and I was banned again.

I didn't do anything terribly wrong to get banned, so don't think I'm a bad person or something just because I was banned. Members that know me on here and other sites and ebay know that Im a good guy.

If you want to share my story then by all means do and if anyone asks you why I was banned you have a clear explanation of why. If you don't want to share it then don't bud, just wanted to add another story to the pile of others tht seem to being making this Haiku guy look more and more suspect

Hi- Clarka3 from blowout here. Got linked to this thread so I figured I'd mention this.

Cardcollector08 - Avoide this Circus Clown - Blowout Cards Forums

not saying i'll take the side of a scammer, but you're no angel either bud. Also, you mentioned why you were banned. I bolded it. multiple accounts are a no-no. IP checks handle that pretty easily.

anyway, sit back and enjoy the fireworks over there. all the junior detectives are going nuts.

dizzyduff13

Apr 7, 2009
Miami, Fl
I'm just glad that I archived the messages from saketm. It only took 3 years but I got my money back. He asked me to take the screen shots down as well lol!

Clarka3

Dec 20, 2012
Someone needs to add the new twist to the original story. There is a member on BO that is claiming a lot of the cards sold by HAIKU are his. It looks like the scam got more elaborate, as it seems the member has ties to HAIKU! It is a huge mess over there at the moment!.. also.. does anyone know why gatorboy or whatever was banned over there?

sorry for the double post fellas. GBTN was banned for going off the deep end. He went into a ton of threads and just started calling people profane names. Really lost his mind.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
The way that the people on blowout are handling this is SO incredibly immature. zonacats8 is one of the few that is actually making sense. People are coming up with so many conspiracies its ridiculous.

I wish the mods over there would get a handle on that and lock the thread. 130+ pages of almost nothing but garbage is insane. They need to get a bit more control on that damn site.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
The way that the people on blowout are handling this is SO incredibly immature. zonacats8 is one of the few that is actually making sense. People are coming up with so many conspiracies its ridiculous.

I wish the mods over there would get a handle on that and lock the thread. 130+ pages of almost nothing but garbage is insane. They need to get a bit more control on that damn site.

That thread would make me want to burn down the whole place and start over if I was BO.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
Hi- Clarka3 from blowout here. Got linked to this thread so I figured I'd mention this.

Cardcollector08 - Avoide this Circus Clown - Blowout Cards Forums

not saying i'll take the side of a scammer, but you're no angel either bud. Also, you mentioned why you were banned. I bolded it. multiple accounts are a no-no. IP checks handle that pretty easily.

anyway, sit back and enjoy the fireworks over there. all the junior detectives are going nuts.

clarka3, I clearly explained in other posts that I was on there under a different username and knew that this was against the rules. I originally got banned for just quoting a competitors price. Didn't do anything terrible or wrong, just called blowout out on their business practices and got banned because of it.

The thread that Haiku posted there isn't all that happened. If you want to take the side of the scammer then so be it, but I offered to return the cards to him and even pay for return postage. It was his choice to let me keep the cards. I told him numerous times I didn't feel right keeping the cards and getting the refund and offered to mail it back numerous times.

He didn't want them back, probably because the return address was fake because no one really knows where this guy is from....Also he made it seem like the lot I would receive would be loaded. I knew there wouldn't be any autos or anything crazy in there, but he did not even include one rookie card of Luck, RG3, or Richardson. I paid $167.50 for the lot and I would have seriously had trouble making my money back on the lot.

Thats why I confronted him about him. He made that thread, I got banned because I was on under a different username, even though I committed no heinous acts and that's the end of the story. I consider myself lucky however that I was able to attain a refund since this guy scammed people out of thousands of dollars.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Jesus... feel like FCB and BO are two frats that don't get along lol.... now people from BO are "getting linked" to FCB lol... what are we meeting on college green to squash beef? Sorry, just thought this was funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts