Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Typical Yankee Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Get ARod and Beltran to 2nd and 3rd no out. Down 4-0, YOU HAVE TO SCORE AT LEAST ONE, preferably both. Tex up, lines out. Not bad Donaldson was in the right place. So now you have to score one.... Headley up. Gets to 3-0 and ends up striking out on a changeup right down the middle, then Chris Young pops up to end the inning with no runs scored.

Ridiculous. Headley HAS to put the damn ball in play, infield was back a grounder would've scored. Absolutely atrocious situational hitting right there. A Change up down the middle should NEVER be taken, at least foul it off.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
This needs a thread? Should not the title read, Typical Yankees Baseball?

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Don't have the game on, how did Norris look?

I would say he looked pretty good at Yankee Stadium. If they get that type of performance from him this season, the Blue Jays will be in a solid position. Personally, I would love to see some of their young arms in the rotation to go along with Norris and Hutchison.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Castro made it look easy. He had his 96 MPH fourseam and sinker working, to go with his 90 MPH change. Just RIDICULOUS!

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Castro made it look easy. He had his 96 MPH fourseam and sinker working, to go with his 90 MPH change. Just RIDICULOUS!

Alriiiight. :)
I don't think I've seen this much young talent on the team at the same time. Stroman, Norris, Sanchez, Osuna and Castro. Don't forget Hoffman on the road to recovery.....

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Yankee Stadium?

Shouldn't it be Yankees Stadium?

Nope. I do enjoy how this thread became more about the Blue Jays though, at least they are going to be something to talk about. Hijack successful.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts