Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Prospect Rush" is live.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prospect Rush

Sep 9, 2011
Canada
Hello Everyone,

I have attempted to try a different approach on these boards than other entries in the market. For a few weeks I have tried to answer every question and concern directly, however, it seems we keep going in circles. I understand some of you don't like the product and we respect that opinion. However, every single dealer that placed an initial order has either re-ordered or wanted to re-order but we have no stock. In my opinion that is a key to understanding how the market (people actually buying) likes or dislikes a product. I acknowledge, I'm not perfect, the release has not been perfect, but the overall feedback from buyers has been amazing. I will move along from here and I will focus my attention in areas we feel will be more beneficial to our target market.

Thank you for all the input and suggestions. We are taking them and using the input to make an even better second edition.

If you would like to contact us: [email protected]

See you at the Nationals!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
After reading this entire thread, Im glad I no longer do this as a job and now its only a hobby to me!

Fordman

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Over whelming feedback. Yet still no new breaks on the over at BO. I am still waiting for the over whelming amount of breaks over there, guess they still haven't got their boxes. Or they are focusing on how crappy HOS is and how fantastic this product is by not busting any.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Over whelming feedback. Yet still no new breaks on the over at BO. I am still waiting for the over whelming amount of breaks over there, guess they still haven't got their boxes. Or they are focusing on how crappy HOS is and how fantastic this product is by not busting any.

I watched 4, 5-box case breaks on livecasebreak last night. It was pretty uneventful until they announced that the owner of the product offered up a Drew Hutchinson Chrome Superfractor Auto if a $500 card wasn't hit in those 4 cases. Well the biggest hit was a Gerrit Cole Orange Refractor 9.5 (nice card), completed auctions showed a card with same 9.5 grade sold recently for $406, and a raw review 9.5 sold even cheaper than that but they decided that wasn't right because the guy who sold it to him (the annoying texas guy who opened the first case of this stuff) just happened to be in on the break and said he had sold it to him for $500 so that made it a 500 dollar card. Sounded sort of odd to me.

Last edited:

Prospect Rush

Sep 9, 2011
Canada
I was watched 4 5-box case breaks on livecasebreak last night. It was pretty uneventful until they announced that the owner of the product offered up a Drew Hutchinson Chrome Superfractor Auto if a $500 card wasn't hit in those 4 cases. Well the biggest hit was a Gerrit Cole Orange Refractor 9.5 (nice card), completed auctions showed a card with same 9.5 grade sold recently for $406, and a raw review 9.5 sold even cheaper than that but they decided that wasn't right because the guy who sold it to him (the annoying texas guy who opened the first case of this stuff) just happened to be in on the break and said he had sold it to him for $500 so that made it a 500 dollar card. Sounded sort of odd to me.

I'll address this on my way out. Completed Auctions a month ago do not reflect current values imho. A recent sale of a PSA 8 Cole Orange was $350. Easily putting a BGS 9.5/10 well over $500. Add to that Cole will be in the rotation to start the year, as of yesterday his items are on the rise. Our determination on value had 0 to do with what was said in chat.

Oh and the Super was not an auto.

Thanks Guys.

EDIT- meant to say 2 months ago...

Last edited:

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
I'll address this on my way out. Completed Auctions a month ago do not reflect current values imho. A recent sale of a PSA 8 Cole Orange was $350. Easily putting a BGS 9.5/10 well over $500. Add to that Cole will be in the rotation to start the year, as of yesterday his items are on the rise. Our determination on value had 0 to do with what was said in chat.

Thanks Guys.

I have a card from 2005 Bowman Draft of a prospect that is 29 in Double AA last year, since I believe it will be worth $200 next year that is the correct value right?

You are making up crap as you go, with oh in the rotation, oh what if he is called up.

Fly by night company that will not be here next year, no major distributor will touch you next year, nor does it seem that you have many happy guaranteed customers.

Last edited:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I watched 4, 5-box case breaks on livecasebreak last night. It was pretty uneventful until they announced that the owner of the product offered up a Drew Hutchinson Chrome Superfractor Auto if a $500 card wasn't hit in those 4 cases. Well the biggest hit was a Gerrit Cole Orange Refractor 9.5 (nice card), completed auctions showed a card with same 9.5 grade sold recently for $406, and a raw review 9.5 sold even cheaper than that but they decided that wasn't right because the guy who sold it to him (the annoying texas guy who opened the first case of this stuff) just happened to be in on the break and said he had sold it to him for $500 so that made it a 500 dollar card. Sounded sort of odd to me.

haha seriously? And is there a 15 page topic over at BO calling shenanigans like there was for boomo for tom foolery and shady activity right? (which was based on nothing)

Of course not.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
If one hasn't recently sold for $500 then how can you say with certainty that it was a $500 card? I don't understand that. That's pure speculation. What it sounded to me like is you just didn't want to pony up the Super auto that you offered, or you knew a big card would be pulled so you knew there was no harm in you offering it up. Whether you knew one of those cases had a "big hit" is another issue altogether. Everybody just seems too buddy buddy with this stuff. The video breakers are buddies with the owner, the owner involved in the breaks (not actually in the breaks but it sounded like they were communicating with him via email or chat), some video breakers in other box breaks, etc. I get more turned off by this sort of stuff daily.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Since we are all about the odds can someone tell me the odds of calling a $500 card in a case then hitting a card worth EXACTLY $500 bucks cause the guy who sold it was in the room. I am sure when the guys over at BO are done busting this they will come right up with these odds.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Since we are all about the odds can someone tell me the odds of calling a $500 card in a case then hitting a card worth EXACTLY $500 bucks cause the guy who sold it was in the room. I am sure when the guys over at BO are done busting this they will come right up with these odds.

Prospect Rush needs a new owner/CEO to fix this issue, I recommend.

a-mess.jpg

Attachments

• a-mess.jpg
    a-mess.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 61

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008

Thanks Guys.

EDIT- meant to say 2 months ago...

Did you really just post this?
I think it is better that you focus your efforts on other places, because we are way more edjamucated here than the other boards that are eating up this product.
Oh, and if you are still in business by the time the National comes around, I will come up and apologize personally. Sorry to be harsh, but this has just been a debacle from the start.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Sorry, i didnt realize you were using semantics. I guess you've posted alot if you look at pre and post release together...

I was using adjectives and nouns. I said I hadn't posted much since the product went live because I figured this exact situation would happen. "LOL" at that all you want, Tim.

Jenkinssssss

Nov 21, 2011
Houdini broke 4 master cases last night for group breaks. Recaps are here: Cheap Fun Baseball Card Breaks on USTREAM: Baseball box and case breaker from blowout cards forums and [url]http://www.baseballcardcollectors.net. Baseball[/url]
Top hit was a Blake Swihart Superfractor 9.5 10.

I broke 1 box that I purchased through BO:

E88F361B-38FB-4A2C-A92E-41E96DAD9E90-410-000000CB5854756C_zps613ab4b1.jpg

Seems most of the antagonists ITT cry about everything on this forum and have no understanding of basic economics. I bet they would run the best card company ever though, but that would require them to quit their jobs as bus drivers, unemployed 20 somethings, etc.
Kickstarter 1 time?

Houdini broke 4 master cases last night for group breaks. Recaps are here: Cheap Fun Baseball Card Breaks on USTREAM: Baseball box and case breaker from blowout cards forums and [url]http://www.baseballcardcollectors.net. Baseball[/url]
Top hit was a Blake Swihart Superfractor 9.5 10.

I broke 1 box that I purchased through BO:

E88F361B-38FB-4A2C-A92E-41E96DAD9E90-410-000000CB5854756C_zps613ab4b1.jpg

Seems most of the antagonists ITT cry about everything on this forum and have no understanding of basic economics. I bet they would run the best card company ever though, but that would require them to quit their jobs as bus drivers, unemployed 20 somethings, etc.
Kickstarter 1 time?

Buying someone else's product and putting it in a box does not make you a card company.

On my bus route I smash on the brakes when ****** bags act ****** baggy.. Here I just let them know that "Buying someone else's product and putting it in a box does not make you a card company."

I'm old Greg

Latest posts