Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** Sunday Morning Thread *********** 5 /18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone. I have two bleacher tickets to the Yankees-Cubs games that have not sold on Stub Hub if anyone is interested.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Heading to Atlanta his afternoon, plan to catch the Braves game tomorrow, so...

e6a8b231-e3b3-4de8-87e7-57651553eda1_zps376739fd.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Have to go to graduation this afternoon. I was really hoping that there would be rain in the forecast so that the ceremony would be moved inside. If it were inside I wouldn't have to go to the ceremony itself, but instead just to my cousin's graduation party afterwards.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning all. Sorting the JJ stuff today and then cleaning out the front porch (where most of my WCW VHS are at). Sort them and then put them on the bookshelf I just erected the other day.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
sorted a couple thousand Braves and made some team packs for sale . Always fine a box after doing this. UGH. I need Red Sox fans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Good morning

Waiting for golf to tee off. Weir is playing out of his mind. DeLaet is 2 strokes back to start. Quite the bunched up field.

MTL put on quite the show yesterday. Yikes

Hoping Chicago can beat out Sutter. Should be a good series.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning.
Slow relaxing morning. Stayed up way to late watching "man of steel" second time I've seen it. The overall fight seems were a bit much but an enjoyable movie.
Haven't picked up but one card in the last 2 weeks and probably 2 in over a month.
Most recent pickup. Wasn't high on my list but for half of what I've seen others go for couldn't pass it up
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1400438814.653583.jpg

Members online

Latest posts