Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SUNDAY MORNING THREAD***** 5/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
UGH -- check engine light on in van , lunch with Crawdads today , pool chemical check ,wore out after unloading / loading van three games in a row . Now for coffee / meds . Then check inventory on team packs I've sold . Three more set ups this week . Then two weeks off .

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
UGH -- check engine light on in van , lunch with Crawdads today , pool chemical check ,wore out after unloading / loading van three games in a row . Now for coffee / meds . Then check inventory on team packs I've sold . Three more set ups this week . Then two weeks off .
black electric tape over it. we did that on my wifes corolla 3 years ago still going

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I was out for a ride in western Massachusetts this morning and saw a road sign that said rattle snake belly road. I thought I drove too far and ended up down Barry's way. :LOL:

The Massachusetts Department of Wildlife website says there are timber rattle snakes in the state. They can grow up to 5' long. :eek:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I was out for a ride in western Massachusetts this morning and saw a road sign that said rattle snake belly road. I thought I drove too far and ended up down Barry's way. :LOL:

The Massachusetts Department of Wildlife website says there are timber rattle snakes in the state. They can grow up to 5' long.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
My uncle in Alabama had gators / rattlesnakes . we have copperheads in my area ---they don't warn just strike .I live in suburbs and we have black bears regular .

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I saw a political election sign in a nearby town from me, the person running for selectman or something. His name was Ron Loverme. I had to look twice at it. I can't imagine growing up with a name like that.

Members online

Latest posts