Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JULIO URIAS CALLED UP TO THE DODGERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I sold my mantles in 1955 thinking he was overrated

His example basically fits your Brandon Wood collection... Some of you are missing Kevin's point IMO, the hype now COULD be the highest it gets and the price bump may not be bad to take. Pitchers living up to or avoiding injuries are few and far between. I wish Urias all the luck in the world, but there is no reason to get defensive.

Ryan

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
How many pitchers have been hyped and never amounted to much at all? Many more than have gone on to great fame and success. I finally landed a Urias auto for the Dodger collection at a "reasonable" price. I hope that I won't be able to buy more later for $2-3 each, but it could very easily happen.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
game is listed as the primary game on MLB Network so most of the nation should be able to watch Urias' debut.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
game is listed as the primary game on MLB Network so most of the nation should be able to watch Urias' debut.

You have to subscribe to mlb.tv to watch it though, right??

Also, is he going to be wearing #27 ? If so, I predict he pitches 5 IN-- that would be 5 IP for #27 , on 5/27. :) Just too bad he's not 16.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
You have to subscribe to mlb.tv to watch it though, right??

you must have it in your pay tv package to watch it on your television or to access it on the MLB at bat app if you are mobile and want to watch MLB Network.

If you have MLB.TV, just select the game and choose your broacaster feed you want to watch.

Both options you must be out-of-market (if you live in the Dodgers and Mets territories, you're blacked out and will have to settle for the radio broadcasts live until the game ends and video archives become available).

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
you must have it in your pay tv package to watch it on your television or to access it on the MLB at bat app if you are mobile and want to watch MLB Network.

If you have MLB.TV, just select the game and choose your broacaster feed you want to watch.

Both options you must be out-of-market (if you live in the Dodgers and Mets territories, you're blacked out and will have to settle for the radio broadcasts live until the game ends and video archives become available).

Blacked out on there. I am a Time Warner Cable subscriber, I get all the games.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire

Thanks man. I'll try to get our cable provider to hook us up to the Dodgers feed. I'm in NH, so hopefully it's possible. I'm excited. Could be a "goose-bump" game like Strasburg's first. I imagine the atmosphere will be electric!

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Tough outing for the kid. All over the place with his pitches, and imo was wild enough that the Mets didn't have to work too hard to lay off anything that wasn't a strike. Thought a couple strikes weren't called because of his wildness.

Here's hoping he learns from this and doesn't lose the focus that got him to this point. I liked seeing Roberts giving him a private pep talk and hug in the dugout.

Members online

Latest posts