Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blane

Oct 13, 2012
Does anyone have a 1997 Flair Legacy Row 0 in their collection? I know 100 exist, but they NEVER show up.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
heres a couple I'm willing to let go
2007sweetspotglove.jpg

2008premier.jpg

1994flipsigrookies.jpg

2005SSbarrel.jpg

2005ss15.jpg

2006sweetspot.jpg

flawlessv1ctory

Sep 11, 2013
Hey guys. New to the forum and saying hello.

I was a big collector as a kid in the early 90s. Griffey was always my fav. I got out of the hobby for a long time but last year I decided to start picking up some of my favorite cards from that era (some of which I could never afford as a kid). I decided to just focus on getting my top 20 all time favorites.

I recently completed my collection. It is small in terms of scale but really hits what are in my opinion the highlights of that great era of cards. Below is a photo if my collection.

IMG_20131010_220431.jpg

Sent using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011

I was a big collector as a kid in the early 90s. Griffey was always my fav. I got out of the hobby for a long time but last year I decided to start picking up some of my favorite cards from that era (some of which I could never afford as a kid). I decided to just focus on getting my top 20 all time favorites.

I recently completed my collection. It is small in terms of scale but really hits what are in my opinion the highlights of that great era of cards. Below is a photo if my collection.

View attachment 24161

Definitely have some heavy hitters in there.Small,but truly great collection.Really love the 94' CC Gold Sig.I passed on one for $8 a few months ago,and now regret that.

brian26

Nov 12, 2010

View attachment 24161

Are those 93-95 Finest all refractor versions? Very nice if so!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts