Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Justin Upton or Giancarlo Stanton

Justin Upton or Giancarlo Stanton?

• Justin Upton

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Giancarlo Stanton

Votes: 53 84.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
A lot of speculation lately about them maybe being on the move and Upton shooting down a deal already. You can only have one to start an outfield. Who ya got?

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Man, I thought everyone still had a huge hardon for Upton. Maybe Stanton is just that good and it doesnt have anything to do with Uptons potential?

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i voted upton, only because he be a perfect fit in the bronx. the yanks have the pitching to trade for him. stanton is way better thou. imo.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Giancarlo Stanton may have the best power bat in the game and at least I know what I'm getting from the guy - he's my pick.

Justin Upton's a little bit more consistent than his brother B.J. ever was and he's only 25 [so he still has potential to put together an MVP caliber years], but there maybe a reason the Diamondbacks are trying to dump the guy.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Stanton.

With that said, it would take more to obtain Stanton....assuming this thread is based off of trading for them. So that is something to keep in mind.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
this is a joke right? we shouldnt even be talking about upton and stanton in the same sentence.

Yes its weird, its just that the FCB prospectors have always had a "crush" on the Upton brothers and went all in on them. They'll both still have "enormous potential" when they're 36 years old LOL.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I am one of the few that isn't totallly enamored with Stanton. He had a very good year, has loads of potential. Just something about his approach leaves a great deal to be desired for me. BUT, it almost proves his talent even more that with approach issues, he can hit 37 home runs and have a successful season.

skrip

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Did the trade change anyone's mind? Is ee a lot of the fantasy guys starting to move Stanton closer and closer to Stanton and even a few sites have Upton ahead of him fantasy wise. I originally asked this cause I was debating who to get a gold ref auto of lol. Went with Stanton.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Stanton is actually a So.Cal guy playing in Florida - I don't think he's ingrained into the culture of prominent Miami/Florida athletes chilling out, training and going to the same doctors.

Members online

Latest posts