Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looks Like 5-Star is live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
The autos listed by the seller are: Will Clark, Vida Blue, Andre Ethier, and Freddie Freeman. Don't see the 5th hit (jersey, patch, bat knob, bat plate) however. Hope that's a below average box...

pab00a

Dec 6, 2010
The sellers other two cards are Vida Blue and Andre Ethier autos. I would have hated to throw down $475 on that pack.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Zero reasoning for the cards to be in this shape.

And considering the base cards look rough too, it's a packing/handling issue and that's all on Topps.

Oh well, if the game-used material isn't actually worn, the cards might as well be.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
This is from the sell sheet. Harper is on bath-salts :lol:
$T2eC16FHJI!E9qSO8Hl+BQnYWr%28F2Q~~60_12.JPG

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Wow. I'm sorry, but for a $500 pack, you'd think Topps could spring for some type of card protection. Every one of those cards is showing significant wear and really, in this day and age, there is no justification.

Krangry

Mar 6, 2012
Im really glad i went with my gut and didnt buy any of this. The damage on these cards is just nasty :(

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
The autos listed by the seller are: Will Clark, Vida Blue, Andre Ethier, and Freddie Freeman. Don't see the 5th hit (jersey, patch, bat knob, bat plate) however. Hope that's a below average box...

Looks like a rough break, but maybe the last hit was a huge pull for the seller.

Otherwise, it looks like what, maybe $150 value from the cards he has listed? No way that Freddie is worth more than $50-$75 or so, even being low-numbered.

Edit- Messaged the seller and the last card was a Ruth relic #/25 that he says is probably $125 value or so.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts