Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looks Like 5-Star is live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Its not that bad. Buy its not a 175$ card imo.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Cards are looking pretty rough. From what I've seen tweeted out by topps, even with the "big hits" it looks like it'll be tough to break even.

Mario1975

May 9, 2012
No excuse for the condition of those cards,especially in such a high end product. Topps also could have at least used top loaders or encapsulated the cards.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Dont underestimate the power of highend. I think superfractors of players that have never even stepped foot in a MLB game are disgusting but yet sell for thousands, talk about getting kicked in the junk if the player doesnt pan out! I agree with everyones assesment that its a big smack in the face that these cards are coming out damaged from the get go. For 500.00 a pack that should not be happening. As a singles buyer i am less interested in the price of the box (as I know someone will buy it) and more interested in the bigger hits.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Absolutely...if you bought a box, they are going to dip it in your butthole.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

These are are in redic condition... wouldn't be surprised if people stop scanning them for eBay and just using their iPhones or something to hide the chips... terrible.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
~Ah guys, they are condition sensitive due to the rare card stock material. Most of the cards will have flaws making the PSA 7, or better, cards worth a mint.~

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Topps should have to endure EVERY damaged card coming back to them for replacement. That's the only message that we, as collectors, could possibly send.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
I see base cards selling on ebay. Did they include another card per pack? They were advertised as 4 autos and a patch, jumbo, or bat knob as the 5th card.

Members online

Latest posts