Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Box is packed and ready to go. I'm going to just think through the route one more time. I'm pretty sure it's heading to Macedonia, OH to begin the trip. Oh - and best of luck repacking this thing! I hope Chris takes a LOT out of it! LOL.

are you going to post a list of the order and all the members collections once its finalized. What if we have stuff in mind for someone who already got the box before us???

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
are you going to post a list of the order and all the members collections once its finalized. What if we have stuff in mind for someone who already got the box before us???

Yes, I will. I actually had it all set up, but saved it on my work computer desk top and now I can't access it from home because of that, so I'll post it all up in the morning and ship the box.

If it goes in an order that doesn't match up with what you have that you want to get to someone else, maybe you can just send directly to them. I have the addresses for everyone and will send them around via PM to the participants tomorrow.

sruchris

Jun 30, 2010
Box is packed and ready to go. I'm going to just think through the route one more time. I'm pretty sure it's heading to Macedonia, OH to begin the trip. Oh - and best of luck repacking this thing! I hope Chris takes a LOT out of it! LOL.

I'll try!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Here is the proposed order and rough estimate of the timeline - Try to stick to it or IMPROVE it!!
ID
STATETIMELINE
sruchrisOHMarch 25th
roundtree34MIMarch 30th
Musial CollectorMNApril 3rd
200lbhockeyplayerCAApril 9th
rum151manCAApril 13th
mmier118NVApril 17th
spikesFLApril 22nd
isotopes4NCApril 27th
LanceMountainPAApril 30th
Bill MenardRIMay 5th

If there are any problems with this, please let me know.

Also, as a note, I did not have something for everyone's collection requests, but I tried my best to put in what I could that might fit in somehow, someway. If you get nothing out of this, I'm truly sorry, but thank you for playing anyway! I hope this doesn't end up being the case though!

Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Everyone's info about what they collect and requested is in post one of this thread. I don't have any info beyond that, but you all can feel free to post more "wants" or items of interest in this thread too.

For example, I can't believe I forgot to put Rocco Baldelli on my list of players.

sruchris

Jun 30, 2010
I received the box of cards, kept a small pile of cards I needed (mostly 98,99,00 BC inserts) and filled it up to the brim with more cards. The box is now on it's way to Ypsilanti, Michigan. Please note, don't use a knife to open the box as you might damage some of the oversized cards laying on top. I was surprised to see so many great cards that Bill included, many of which are still inside including a few more :)

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I received the box of cards, kept a small pile of cards I needed (mostly 98,99,00 BC inserts) and filled it up to the brim with more cards. The box is now on it's way to Ypsilanti, Michigan. Please note, don't use a knife to open the box as you might damage some of the oversized cards laying on top. I was surprised to see so many great cards that Bill included, many of which are still inside including a few more :)

Awesome! I was hoping you would be able to use a bunch of the inserts from Topps products too, but I know many of them are pretty easy to come by. Nothing worse than getting a pile of cards from insert sets you are working on and finding out that the ones you need aren't in the pile! LOL

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Excellent! Send me a PM when you have time regarding the other cards I have for you (you should have a message in your inbox from me about them).

Yes, I did find a dozen or so Topps inserts I needed as well. Thanks!

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
yes their was, my boy thought it was christmas when he opened the box, and was a little upset when he found out they were not all for him.
he droped some # d cards,chrome cards and some color bowman cards in the box.

Members online

Latest posts