Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******** WEEKEND Morning Thread ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
May hit the local flea market. Other than that, grillin' & chillin'.
How about you?

Do some yard work today. Have a large patch of raspberries that needs to be moved to a new bed I dug out yesterday. Wife is at work today, and I work tomorrow lol. I may take the dog out later to our secret dog park.v

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Dug up another portion of where the previous owner had a garden or something. Planted a lilac bush and some flowers. Temp is above 80 now. Unreal the weather we have up here, going from 40's last week to 80's this weekend.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I went over to my girlfriend's house to help her and her mom move her brother's jeep. Its in the garage with a flat tire. We got it out so they could get the lawn mower out of the garage. Well, once we got the lawn mower out we decided to go ahead and change the tire. I get the spare tire on, only to find out that there is a nail in it and it isn't holding air. Great timing too since there's nowhere to get a new tire or get a tire repaired until Tuesday around here. I then helped my girlfriend finish mowing since she started while I was changing the tire

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoons.
Up at 4:45 this morning to help the weekend crew. I'll take the 7hrs OT. Funny they're short two people so I filled in and were done two hours ahead of their normal.
Home to finally eat something and have my first caffeinated beverage of the day. Headache starting to kick in

Hakuna Machado

May 20, 2014
Maryland
I love the Bowman Inception Cards. I think I am going to collect the autographed Bowman Inception cards. I have my eye on a Kevin Gausman,Dylan Bundy, and Wil Myers one on ebay.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Every time the sun comes out here and it seems like the rain is gone the sky's turn dark. On again off again. Yanks pulled off a late game rally. Time to get some scanning done.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Went and picked everyone up today, went out to eat for lunch, went to the park and the zoo, just came home and I had four more packages in the mail today including a triple memorabilia card with Dawson, Frank Robinson, and Gary Sheffield numbered 20/20.

Members online

Latest posts