Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Bauer Titanium Necklaces Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Over the last few months I've become involved with a new card/memorabilia business, and I hope to pass along some of the good deals we find by posting here to make things available for you guys as we go.

Please add flat rate $2 shipping.

20" Bauer Titanium Necklaces - $9 ea. (Retail for $29.99)
Balance Bracelets - $3 ea. (Retail for $9.99+)

All necklaces are the two and three color woven necklaces, as pictured. I believe this shows one of all of the color schemes we have (most are prominent college team colors), but feel free to message me to ask if you're looking for a certain color that you don't see. Bracelet colors are all pictured.

We are mostly selling, but we're open to the idea of trading if it's for something we can use.

BauerTitaniums_zps6c07c31c.jpg

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
I see the blue/white/grey one, but do you have any that are just blue/white or blue/grey? Can't tell from the pic. Thanks

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Do you have any dark & light blue and white?

I don't have one of these with me but I will check the rest when I get to the office in a couple hours. We do have Navy/White, Royal Blue/White, Light Blue/White, and Royal/Grey/White, but I will get back to you on the Dark/Light/White.

I see the blue/white/grey one, but do you have any that are just blue/white or blue/grey? Can't tell from the pic. Thanks

Yes, we have light blue/white, royal blue/white, and navy/white.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Will i notice better balance and increased velocity on my fastball???

Ha! Good question although I'm afraid I'm not an expert on these, they're just one of the better sellers in our shop so I figured I'd put them on here at a discounted price since we have plenty of them. Supposedly they improve your circulation and have other health benefits. I guess this guy agrees:

baseball-phiten-300x220.jpg

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Appreciate you looking. I'll be ready to buy after I hear back from you.

We have no white or purple, unfortunately. Here are the colors we have, with the exception of a couple of red/white/black marble swirl ones that I left with the others I have at home (these are available too).
photo (15).JPG

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Do you have any of the necklaces in Atlanta Braves Red and blue?

Also what do the necklaces say on them?

~AJ

We don't have any that are ONLY red/blue, but I took this pic a few days ago for someone who was wanting our options of Dark Red/Dark Blue and white, which conveniently enough gives you your options for Braves colors. We have Maroon/White, Navy/White, and Navy/Red/White. I don't have one on me right now but my partner says they say Bauer World. Let me know if you want to see any other colors or have any other questions!

photo (16).JPG

Members online

Latest posts