Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mark McGwire Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7guns

Aug 7, 2008
Norfolk Va.
Dedication/OCD haha I still have to catch up on the 2017 stuff whenever I can afford that. I can’t afford to buy the autos from the last couple years right now, but I’m gonna at least try to stay on top of the 2018’s so I don’t have to worry about it and catch up later. These came yesterday. 5-6 more of the blue #’d /150 cards on the way. Gold and green on the way as well.
View attachment 77177

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Very nice cards

delsant2

May 29, 2010
Folks,

Hoping someone can help me out here. I am looking for a 1988 Star Glossy Aqua factory sealed set. The stupid set isn't exactly rare, with 1000 copies out there, but the sealed set has evaded me for years. I have these cards individually, but really want them in a sealed set.

I would like to DELETE this 1988 Aqua set of Star of the Glossy variety form my needs list, rendering my desire to obtain it OBSELETE! Any help would be DELIGHTFUL!

Cheers,

BROKEN Mark

GucciMac

Aug 12, 2017
Hollywood, CA
Folks,

Hoping someone can help me out here. I am looking for a 1988 Star Glossy Aqua factory sealed set. The stupid set isn't exactly rare, with 1000 copies out there, but the sealed set has evaded me for years. I have these cards individually, but really want them in a sealed set.

I would like to DELETE this 1988 Aqua set of Star of the Glossy variety form my needs list, rendering my desire to obtain it OBSELETE! Any help would be DELIGHTFUL!

Cheers,

BROKEN Mark

Mark, if you have an open set in mint condition, I’ll trade you for my sealed set. I was planning to open it for grading, anyway lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

delsant2

May 29, 2010
That is splendid, thanks Greg!

Here's another card at a decent price. A cheaper one this time!

1998 SPx - Heroes of the Game #'d /2000
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MARK-MCGWI...HIAAOSwwI1aiab8:sc:USPSFirstClass!07035!US!-1

The asking price is $5, which I don't think is too bad at all. This guy is a pretty decent card, despite the relatively high print run. It's a best offer too, so feel free to shoot the seller an offer to save $0.50 or something. Every little bit counts!

Cheers,

Mark

mhcook

Feb 22, 2011
My new additions and they both happen to be acetate. I need to find a different background because the black doesn't do justice to the clearly authentics.
e0c67a55ac5560ab356cac771c52c256.jpg

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
[MENTION=5901]mhcook[/MENTION] those would look sharp on a scanner with an open-lid scan. Nice cards, scan or not!

7guns

Aug 7, 2008
Norfolk Va.
So one of you were following what I have been doing on the Pc list and got with me and sent me a package of cards asking for nothing for them One of them being the 82 Pilots card I just want to say thanks for your generosity I will be adding them to the PC. I owe you a big one my friend.

delsant2

May 29, 2010
So one of you were following what I have been doing on the Pc list and got with me and sent me a package of cards asking for nothing for them One of them being the 82 Pilots card I just want to say thanks for your generosity I will be adding them to the PC. I owe you a big one my friend.

That is AWESOME! I love when the community comes through for each other, so nice!

GucciMac

Aug 12, 2017
Hollywood, CA
[MENTION=1967]7guns[/MENTION] [MENTION=4646]delsant2[/MENTION] [MENTION=1983]onionring9[/MENTION] [MENTION=6074]gradedeflator[/MENTION] - You guys in particular have been extremely helpful to me! Very nice community to say the least.

7guns

Aug 7, 2008
Norfolk Va.
[MENTION=1967]7guns[/MENTION] [MENTION=4646]delsant2[/MENTION] [MENTION=1983]onionring9[/MENTION] [MENTION=6074]gradedeflator[/MENTION] - You guys in particular have been extremely helpful to me! Very nice community to say the least.

Anytime that what this is all about.

Members online

Latest posts