Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

////////////Thursday Morning Thread\\\\\\\\\|

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Good Morning Everyone!

Here's a few new additions to my Sportkings set.

ParishRSK.jpg
BerryRSK.jpg

TaylorLSK.jpg
MarichalJSK.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I am hoping good things come in threes. I am going after one more big Dawson card this week and I will be done for the month.
Morning Kiddies It's raining here and at least it cooled off today.....man it hot here yesterday, it was 75 here :p

And Dustin, we all know you're not going to stop buying any Dawson cards for a whole month lol

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Hope everyone has a great day..

Went to my Gastroenterologist yesterday and now next week I get to take Monday and Tuesday off from work because of it..

The joys of getting old..

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Going to do some laundry this morning and then head home for the weekend. Still haven't heard back from the teacher that I'm supposed to be doing my observations with so I'm a little disappointed. If the professor would not have screwed up in her email to me, I would be going in to observe today and have 6 hours of 19 done this week.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone!

Here's a few new additions to my Sportkings set.

ParishRSK.jpg
BerryRSK.jpg

TaylorLSK.jpg
MarichalJSK.jpg

Congrats, just don't change the sig lol
Morning Kiddies It's raining here and at least it cooled off today.....man it hot here yesterday, it was 75 here :p

And Dustin, we all know you're not going to stop buying any Dawson cards for a whole month lol

If I land my next targeted card that will be three (what I consider large purchases) and I will have to pull the reins back in rest of the month compared to my normal buying habits.

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon/evening all. I had a little mail waiting for me today when I got home-
This one has been in hand for a few weeks now, but I've just never got around to scanning it. I wasn't planning on going for any of the Topps Mini parallels, but at $5 delivered I figured I could get this Hughes black mini 4/5
Hughs%20Black%20Mini_zpsesgp0aor.jpg

Jim Thome 8x10. Gonna look to upgrade this in the future to one with a little less streaky auto, but this does plenty to hold me over for now.
Thome%20Jim_zpssy4qvmdo.jpg

Ryan Zimmerman 2008 Ginter. This came in the same deal as the Thome 8x10. I'll have to do a count of my 2008 Ginter totals later tonight
Zimmerman%20Ryan_zpsjr1iukrk.jpg

Then the other week I noticed that I did not have these 2 scanned into my computer and figured I should get that done. They are both from trades with our very own [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION]. The Jackson is an UD Buyback.
Jackson%20Reggie_zpsesmaqsoz.jpg
Snider%20Duke_zpsmoveqr2y.jpg

Members online

Latest posts