Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****3/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1manvs1world

Jul 30, 2023
San Diego
So apparently the carrier also called our neighbor and asked her if she gave her a package. Our neighbor said no, and actually heard the story already, so she called my wife right after.

Apparently someone came up to the carrier, said hey that’s my package and the carrier just gave it to her without checking ID or anything…this story just keeps getting weirder and weirder and I think I need to go talk to a higher up at the post office like was suggested before

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I would approach the carrier AFTER you go talk with the big boss and ask them if they have ever seen the woman who they gave your package to before. I would also put a note in the mailbox saying DO NOT HAND OVER ANY PACKAGES WITHOUT GETTING IDENTIFICATION. You can also request that the post office require the carrier to submit a notice that must be brought by the carrier every day and that the notice shall instruct ALL mail carriers to NEVER give your packages to anyone who fails to provide identification.
It seems that you have an inexperienced carrier and/or a very short staffed post office. There’s absolutely no way that they are permitted to just give packages to anyone unless they know the person or they’ve been shown proper id

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts