Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best/Worst ballpark?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CubsfanP

May 21, 2012
Greenwood, IN
"The friendly confines" of course is the best ;)

It had an atmosphere like no other. While some people may be turned off by it, the organ music is a nostalgic touch. It makes you feel like your watching a game the way you should be.

Nothing beats 3rd base line with a Hot dog and an Old style on a sunny Chicago day.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
Best: Miller Park or Fox Cities Stadium (Brewers Single A)

Worst: Whatever Name Park in Oakland or Tropicana...Both look like a dump

Sound off :)

Wait til the second deck is added. I drive by the stadium everyday and the construction looks like its coming along great.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
They really dont need a 2nd deck..I been to atleast 5 games and it was never even close to being sold out

Did you go on a buck beer night? There are plenty of nights they need more seating. Just the DD charity game alone could bring them an additional $50,000 to $100,000 for that game.

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
Wait til the second deck is added. I drive by the stadium everyday and the construction looks like its coming along great.
The T-Rats stadium is probably behind Fort Wayne, and Kane County in the MWL for me. Hoping to do Dayton this year, I herd that Dayton is very similar to Fort Wayne.
Here is how I would rank the Midwest League Stadium I have been to. Hoping to do Burlington,South Bend,Peoria this year.
1.Fort Wayne
2.Kane County
3. Appleton
4. Lake County
5. Cedar Rapids
6. Quad Cities (mosquitos are terrible in the heat of summer)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts