Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Shoo-in for CY at this point. The voters could screw him hard though, they have made so wacky choices in the past....

I dunno...old school voters love their wins and tonight was another example of JV getting screwed out of a win from either very little run support or the bullpen blowing it for him. He should have another 20 win season but instead he finishes with a 16-9 record.

In fact, if you leave out win/loss record, his numbers this season are comparable to his MVP season (actually better in regards to his advanced metrics) just fewer IP...

MVP Season - 2.40 ERA (2.99 FIP 3.12 xFIP 2.98 SIERA) 251 IP 250 SO/57 BB (9.0 K/9 2.0 BB/9 4.39 K/BB) 0.92 WHIP 6.4 fWAR
2018 Season - 2.52 ERA (2.78 FIP 3.04 xFIP 2.60 SIERA) 214 IP 290 SO/37 BB (12.2 K/9 1.6 BB/9 7.86 K/BB) 0.90 WHIP 6.6 fWAR

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Vote DeGrom/Verlander 2019.
Also for awards it's worth noting that if baseball would get with the program and change MVP to Most Outstanding Player I think Trout would be second, even with all his missed time this year he's a monster, each year that passes gives me a little more confidence in the thought that he is the best player I have seen with my own eyes.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Vote DeGrom/Verlander 2019.
Also for awards it's worth noting that if baseball would get with the program and change MVP to Most Outstanding Player I think Trout would be second, even with all his missed time this year he's a monster, each year that passes gives me a little more confidence in the thought that he is the best player I have seen with my own eyes.

the MOP award should be saved for the player with the best mop haircut.

bWW3Xua.jpg

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Brewers & Cubs are tied for the division lead in the Central while the Dodgers & Rockies are tied for the division lead in the West. Currently all four of those teams are winning

Dodgers up 14-0
Rockies up 7-0
Brewers up 3-0
Cubs up 4-2

If all four teams win there will have to be a tie breaker game of both the Brewers/Cubs & Dodgers/Rockies and then the two losers will have to play that one-game death match. Whoever wins that death match will have gone through their two best starters before even reaching the divisional series.

watching the new South Park.... its a great one guys.

Is there a streaming service (like hulu, netflix or prime) you know of that offers every season of South Park? I used to watch South Park religiously from my teens to early/mid 20's until my addiction got so bad I was no longer connected to $hit live tv shows. I'd love to go back to where I last left off and binge from day to night.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Is there a streaming service (like hulu, netflix or prime) you know of that offers every season of South Park? I used to watch South Park religiously from my teens to early/mid 20's until my addiction got so bad I was no longer connected to $hit live tv shows. I'd love to go back to where I last left off and binge from day to night.

Just use the same site as the beaver dating show I sent you, I will send link.

You will love the parts in the past episode where the break into charades :lol:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Game 163 is what makes baseball so frustrating and so amazing at the same time. All those 162 games essentially mean nothing as it's now just one game for most of the marbles, at least the loser isn't done for the season.

Hulu offers all of South Park if you have that.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Holy schlongkies, that Naked Attraction show is bizarrely funny...weird $hit indeed

It's great, the host is very strange. She will just say things out of the blue in a British accent like "what do you think of droopy balls" LOL. She somehow reminds me of the Magic Schoolbus lady.

All those 162 games essentially mean nothing

I think you gave MLB a fresh new slogan!! :p

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Mariners don't play Haniger, Cano, Segura, Diaz etc on the final game of season, would be pathetic to go to such a game.... paying MLB prices for AAAA game. 89-73, but 40 more runs allowed than scored....good riddance!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
It's great, the host is very strange. She will just say things out of the blue in a British accent like "what do you think of droopy balls" LOL. She somehow reminds me of the Magic Schoolbus lady.

Yeah, when they were checking out the guy who had an elephant face tattoo around his c0ckNballs she was going on about **** size and how girth is what the ladies like n $hit.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah, when they were checking out the guy who had an elephant face tattoo around his c0ckNballs she was going on about **** size and how girth is what the ladies like n $hit.

lol :lol: Yeah they do these odd educational segments thrown in that seem out of place. :confused: with infographics and sht. I think season 2 gets better in terms of them cutting that bs out.

Members online

Latest posts