Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking to Build A Game Used/Auto Box O Goodies - Any Interest?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
When you get the box, please take a piece of paper and sign your name on it 10 times and mail around with the box. Think small for each signature and leave some space between them.

Thank you!!!

Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
He's making a custom cut auto set of all the members involved, #/10.

I don't any specific details right now but I figure I better gather your John Hancocks while the box makes the rounds. If you want to use index cards instead of a piece of paper, that is fine. Please just keep the signature sort of small - think sticker auto size. I thought index card originally but them realized not everyone has those lying around the house and I don't want people feeling like they need to run out and buy them (also possibly delaying the box travel!).

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I don't any specific details right now but I figure I better gather your John Hancocks while the box makes the rounds. If you want to use index cards instead of a piece of paper, that is fine. Please just keep the signature sort of small - think sticker auto size. I thought index card originally but them realized not everyone has those lying around the house and I don't want people feeling like they need to run out and buy them (also possibly delaying the box travel!).

Wait, I was right? That was a wild guess right there...didn't even have my coffee yet.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
So can we have fun with it? I don't know what you are thinking so I don't want to do something that won't work for your project.

I'd prefer just straight sigs as I'm not sure how much additional room inscriptions would take up.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
The box will be sent to Mick today. I will provide a tracking # and scans of what was added/subtracted when I get home.

Bill packaged this box with great care...you'll see when you get it. I bagged a few more cards per Bill's request, but I stopped short of bagging all of the remaining cards because it was taking up a lot of room. The box is comfortably packed right now but will soon be overflowing if people after me add more than they take.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I look forward to the box arriving! I'll bag some of the un-bagged stuff when it gets here. I can also increase the size of the box if the group wishes to?

Mick
FCB ID: Fordman

Members online

Latest posts