Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Return of the Collector of the Week!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Not exactly a "super" collection, but I like it.

Enny Romero

15 Base Autos
6 Refractor Autos
7 Blue Refractor Autos
2 Gold Refractor Autos
4 Orange Refractor Autos
1 Red Refractor Auto
Superfractor Auto 1/1

EnnyRomeroCollection1_zps44b69906.jpg

EnnyRomeroCollection2_zps3ee5d57d.jpg

Last edited:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I think this is a great idea! I look forward to reading them!

I always loved doing Collector's Spotlight, but I just didn't have the time to continue with it. It was a lot of fun and I had a great time seeing collections and learning more about them.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Any idea on who is going to be next? Also are you doing this every week? Might run out of collections soon going at that rate;)

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Aaron (predatorkj) is next. After that, I have some people in mind, some old members, some new members.

As far as running out, I don't think that is gonna be a problem. I'm sure there are more than 52 people on the board that I can write about. And that would be an entire year.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Pretty much this is all to know about me.............. So I'd be a Pretty Boring Prospest
mpcuts1contest.jpg

mpcuts2contest.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Aaron (predatorkj) is next. After that, I have some people in mind, some old members, some new members.

As far as running out, I don't think that is gonna be a problem. I'm sure there are more than 52 people on the board that I can write about. And that would be an entire year.
Aaron is a GREAT next person!

Members online

Latest posts