Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

January Pick-Ups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Top left corner is softer than the pic shows, back is pretty OC

Closer inspection....hmmmm wouldn't be shocked at an "altered" verdict. Probably just keep this one out of the public domain as personal display piece. It was a gamble lol

Thats what i was afraid of. But damn the centering is fantastic!

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
the sig on the Felix is awesome, love the how he encircles his name...definitely stands out in today's market where so many guys have illegible scrawls or just initials

For saying it's the off-season, these are still quite pricey. I finally snagged one for $72 (sorry for the huge ebay scan). I need just 4 more Bowman Chrome autos (unfortunately Pujols is one of them). :)
$_57.JPG

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
[MENTION=3494]heavy_hitter[/MENTION], I don't know where or how you find all your cards but they are simply amazing. I love looking at your mail days.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Nice pickups everyone - here are some I can add:

2004THC3_zpsbb9782a3.jpg

2001THAGM_zps98f24a6a.jpg

2001THARSR_zps04b98a01.jpg

And this one is a redemption I got back from Topps, haven't seen any others live. At first I thought someone else signed it, but his auto is just a little wonky.

2013ROBNF_zps27f415b6.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Mine are small , in more ways than one , compared to some of the items here , but was happy (my wife not so much) to gets these.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1391035827.579788.jpg

They are Will Clark thimbles ! I had seen them once before on a closed listing that sold w/ Popeye and the Hulk etc. This lot had the 2 Clark's (one is white / one yellow) and 2 yellow Cansecos and a blue Bo Jackson. So maybe the is a blue Clark to chase??

Anyway , I like odd stuff over new Clark stuff and was happy to add em

Ryan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts