Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 3/7********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

Good morning everyone!

scan0026.jpg

I still think that would be so much more visually appealing if the Banks weren't on it. I stand behind my suggestion of cutting the top 3rd of that card off and sending it to me. :lol:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning.
Love the triple patch.

Barry, first time I had to have my DOT physical the doctor was an amazingly beautiful brunette woman. (Right up my alley) Slightly disappointed when she didn't "complete" the physical. Next few times were dudes and they didn't skip it :thumbdown:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Great card to start the week with! Good morning to all!!
DANNY

Howdy. Nice triple hawk8

Good Morning.
I just discovered coconut peanut butter......:shock:
@Hawk8 that is a salty Banks patch

Good morning all!
Coconut peanut butter? I'll take a case!:D
Dustin - That triple is triple nasty!:eek:

I still think that would be so much more visually appealing if the Banks weren't on it. I stand behind my suggestion of cutting the top 3rd of that card off and sending it to me. :lol:

Morning.
Love the triple patch.

Barry, first time I had to have my DOT physical the doctor was an amazingly beautiful brunette woman. (Right up my alley) Slightly disappointed when she didn't "complete" the physical. Next few times were dudes and they didn't skip it :thumbdown:

Afternoon all...

As other have stated D, that Triple Patch is sweet.

Ryan

Thank you everyone! Adam, I still remember when you suggested that the first time and I am just as disgusted by the suggestion the second time as I was the first time lol.

bwlzk172.jpeg

Good Morning!

Very nice!

G'morning fellas. Thanks to AmishDave and RStadlerASU22 I was able to add this 1/1 to the PC, yeaterday.

View attachment 60409

Congrats on the addition!

Morning All!

I believe I finally have beaten the flu bug. No lie, it whipped my butt!

Going on a PC hiatus though. The last two months, I've gone way over budget.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

I need to also go on a hiatus, but that isn't very likely. I have been combining my memorabilia room and my card room into one room and it has been an expensive process and I haven't even bought supplies yet.

A_Pharis

Thank you everyone! Adam, I still remember when you suggested that the first time and I am just as disgusted by the suggestion the second time as I was the first time lol.

LOL!

I need to also go on a hiatus, but that isn't very likely. I have been combining my memorabilia room and my card room into one room and it has been an expensive process and I haven't even bought supplies yet.

Just wait until you see how crisp the sigs are on this Dawson/Sandberg dual-signed ball I have are...

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I might be in the minority here, but I'm already tired of Peyton. I get he's an all time great but he didn't cure cancer, he threw a ball. For the record, I was tired of it with Jeter too and he remains one of my all time favorites

I fully agree. When a Dr. cures cancer, do you think he / she will be on the television constantly for, what I'm guessing will be, at least a full week non-stop ? Doubtful. Stupid sports.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts