Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is how my luck goes opening packs...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
Last night while at Walmart, I decided to purchase one of those $19.99 boxes of Bowman. While opening a pack, I noticed a "Red" card, it has an Auto, it is #2 /5 and it is Joe 'freakin' Sclafani. He was released by the Astros in March. That pretty much sums up why I don't buy many packs of cards each year. I will just continue to focus on my Pujols oddball collection.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Last night while at Walmart, I decided to purchase one of those $19.99 boxes of Bowman. While opening a pack, I noticed a "Red" card, it has an Auto, it is #2/5 and it is Joe 'freakin' Sclafani. He was released by the Astros in March. That pretty much sums up why I don't buy many packs of cards each year. I will just continue to focus on my Pujols oddball collection.
At first I thought, you're complaining about getting a #/5 autograph in a $20 retail box?
Then I looked up Sclafani on eBay and saw your same card, but #1/5, sold two days ago for only $7.50.
So I understand your frustration of pulling a rare #/5 autograph and having it be a scrub.

Members online

Latest posts