Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Goof Morning Thread ~ Thursday 10/8********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Surgery for ma went well. She had to wait nearly two hours for a room to become available though. I took that opportunity to go back to the hotel and nap, since I fell asleep twice in the waiting room there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I wish for a speedy recovery.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Surgery for ma went well. She had to wait nearly two hours for a room to become available though. I took that opportunity to go back to the hotel and nap, since I fell asleep twice in the waiting room there.

Hoping for a speedy recovery. My grandpa had surgery last week and had to wait 3-4 hours for a room to be ready for him

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

No Strike at FCA-Chrysler as of yet, the UAW and FCA has come to another agreement, we'll see how that plays out.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Wow Cubs and Cardinals have played over 2000 times and tomorrow will be the first ever time they've met in the playoffs...

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Forgot to share this from a couple of weeks ago. I hardly ever see Daulton Recollection autos come up. #/23.

Daulton20200420Recollection209320blue_zpspzc1lbrx.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Just got off the phone with topps about 2 redemption they show shipped but never received. Went smooth but I got the "we'll call you back in a day or two with an answer." Didn't even ask for replacements on my other two pending

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ

Dave --did they do a full knee? or partial?

Members online

Latest posts