Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bedot

Dec 4, 2011
Just called Topps this morning about my Griffey 2013 Topps Tier One Triple Patch Auto 1/1 Redemption card and they said I should receive it no later than Christmas Time! I'm betting that it will ship out sooner than that since Griffey just got done signing all of his redemptions. Also, it will be a sticker auto which is what I originally thought it would be. I as a collector don't mind his sticker autos as he seems to do a great job signing those! Of course nothing beats an on card auto but this card is a 1/1 card with three patches so it really doesn't get any better than that! Should be a very nice card. Just thought I would let everyone on here know this. Thanks!;)

Well that is ridiculous in my opinion. Don't they have a division that just ships out cards all day...seems it should be faster

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
Well that is ridiculous in my opinion. Don't they have a division that just ships out cards all day...seems it should be faster
I think that they didn't make the card yet and that is why it is not ready to ship at this time. Also, they say 12-15 weeks just to cover themselves in case there is a problem with the card, etc. It doesn't necessarily mean it's going to take that long which in my case I think I will receive it sooner than that, hopefully. Topps probably sends out their redemptions in waves instead of just one card each day. Probably saves them on shipping costs being able to do it that way. Just a guess of mine in how they do their shipping. I know that they will definitely be making the card and it's definitely a big plus that Griffey has completed signing all of the Topps Redemptions! I'm sure I will get the card sooner or later and it's just something I can keep looking forward to until it arrives.:)

murphy17

Nov 28, 2010
I think that they didn't make the card yet and that is why it is not ready to ship at this time. Also, they say 12-15 weeks just to cover themselves in case there is a problem with the card, etc. It doesn't necessarily mean it's going to take that long which in my case I think I will receive it sooner than that, hopefully. Topps probably sends out their redemptions in waves instead of just one card each day. Probably saves them on shipping costs being able to do it that way. Just a guess of mine in how they do their shipping. I know that they will definitely be making the card and it's definitely a big plus that Griffey has completed signing all of the Topps Redemptions! I'm sure I will get the card sooner or later and it's just something I can keep looking forward to until it arrives.:)

Does this mean I can FINALLY get my 2012 Allen and Ginter Framed Mini Red Auto??? I was beginning to lose hope on that one.

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
Does this mean I can FINALLY get my 2012 Allen and Ginter Framed Mini Red Auto??? I was beginning to lose hope on that one.
I would think you should be finally getting that card. I'm sure a lot of collectors like yourself were getting very antsy about getting their cards redeemed as I would be as well if it's been a really long time. I'm not worried at all about not getting my Griffey 2013 Topps Tier One Triple Patch Auto 1/1 card back as Griffey signed for it. Topps probably just has to make it like I mentioned above.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
couple new pic's had a buddy upload for me
get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
Does anybody know what's going on with Gregg AKA Friarg? I have tried contacting him through messaging and email several times in the past several weeks and haven't gotten a response from him. Just wondering if he's doing ok? Thanks!:confused:

Members online

Latest posts