Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trevor Bauer BREAKING NEWS!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Unbelievable.......he DIDN'T say anything dumb, controversial or insulting about anything/one during his press conference.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Was he as happy to go to Cleveland as Swisher?

He tweeted "I'm happy to be in cleveland, tennessee, where oblama isn't presidant & they let me wildly chuck balls into the grande ole opry"

Or something like that.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
I dont get why Bauer gets so much negative press. Yeah, maybe he hasnt figured out how to handle himself as a big leaguer yet, but it doesnt seem out of malicious intent.

Few articles written recently, i think out of CLE, painting a picture of a shy socially awkward guy. Will try and post links later.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I dont get why Bauer gets so much negative press. Yeah, maybe he hasnt figured out how to handle himself as a big leaguer yet, but it doesnt seem out of malicious intent.

Few articles written recently, i think out of CLE, painting a picture of a shy socially awkward guy. Will try and post links later.

Have you heard him rap?

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
LOL...yes, agree, not good

In his defense at least he tries--gotta respect that. I cant rap a lick!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts