Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many people are waiting for redemptions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stricklcp

Jun 15, 2013
ATL
I have 8 in the Topps queue....which I'm sure is a low number compared to some others.....4 Griffey Jrs and 4 Aarons. Any day now......maybe.....

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I have a whole 1. What I don't understand is that Tyrell tweeted out last spring training that he finished signing these and sent them back to topps, so that's why I never requested something different. Not that it's a high dollar card, but if he already signed them, I'd think they'd be sent out by now.

2012Bowman Platinum BaseballAuto Prospect Refractor of Tyrell Jenkins

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Just checked my last 2 redemptions ('12 Bowman Platinum refractor Gerrit Cole auto. and '13 BC Rio Ruiz auto.) and both say shipped - so I now have none! Woot!

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I have a whole 1. What I don't understand is that Tyrell tweeted out last spring training that he finished signing these and sent them back to topps, so that's why I never requested something different. Not that it's a high dollar card, but if he already signed them, I'd think they'd be sent out by now.

2012Bowman Platinum BaseballAuto Prospect Refractor of Tyrell Jenkins

I am waiting on this one as well.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
Fullscreen+capture+12202013+60139+PM.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
3 myself. 2 griffeys and a felix.
Griffey Basic tier one jersey auto
Copper rose autos of griffey and felix.
Griffey copper rose show. "Redemption entered" now for about 2 weeks

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I have a nick Franklin blue parallel autograph something or other, it was pending, but now it's redemption entered or something

Members online

Latest posts