Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Making some banners/avatars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
I am making a few banners/avatars. Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. Please don't ask for one if you aren't going to use it. First and last names. Maximum of 3 players per banner. If I can't find a picture of the player(s) you want, you must provide them.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I am making a few banners/avatars. Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. Please don't ask for one if you aren't going to use it. First and last names. Maximum of 3 players per banner. If I can't find a picture of the player(s) you want, you must provide them.

Hi if you ever had time I would love a Will Clark one. If there was a chance to merge photos from his high school, college, Olympics, giants, rangers, orioles, and cardinals onto one that would be nice. With "The Thrill" as text on it. If that's to much let me know.
Thanks, Ryan

adifran25

Aug 18, 2012
I would love one of Mark McGwire in a cardinals uniform with the logo behind him and Brian Dawkins in a eagles uniform with the eagles logo behind him on the same one please. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
Would like one with Starlin Castro, Ryne Sandberg and Tony Gwynn with the background having both Cubs and Padres logo if you have time. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
Hi if you ever had time I would love a Will Clark one. If there was a chance to merge photos from his high school, college, Olympics, giants, rangers, orioles, and cardinals onto one that would be nice. With "The Thrill" as text on it. If that's to much let me know.
Thanks, Ryan

http://i.imgur.com/MQKJZJW.png

MQKJZJW.png

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Could you do a Ray Lewis banner with "Greatest LB Ever" , the Ravens Logo, and his years 1996-2012 somehow? As you can see I'm not nearly talented enough for that!

Thanx in advance as always, best banners around!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Many members here have taken advantage of this man's work...b/c it is FREE. PM him and ask him for his address and send him a couple cards he may want.

He has done great work for dozens of members here. He never asks for anything in return. He simply does it for the experience or b/c he feels like it. It's about time he gets his due.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Would love a Warren Spahn Milwaukee Braves banner. Maybe do a side-by-side-by-side of a few pics of him in the stages of his windup and follow-through if possible. Maybe incorporate the Milwaukee Braves Indian face logo in there somewhere?

Also, ANY Mo Vaughn banner would be nice.

I'd be happy to compensate you with free cards or a little PayPal gift for your efforts.

Thanks much!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Latest posts