Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help w/ Ebay Seller having seller remorse...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbov

Jun 26, 2012
Minoa, NY
I won an auction on 12/12/12 for a 2012 TTT Kershaw GU card. I paid $5.52 plus $2.95 shipping. Yesterday I contacted the seller because it had yet to be marked as shipped and there was obv no tracking #. There were several messages back and forth. His/her 1st reply was that they had no idea what I was talking about... they didn't know anything about a card of theirs being sold. I replied w/ a link of their auction and also pointed out they had received my paypal. Long story short, they gave me some more runaround and then when I opened a case they sent a nasty reply. Then I got my money refunded and that was followed w/ 2 emails asking me not to leave neg. feedback (I have actually never left neg.). I was going to let it go but when doing a search for newly listed Kershaw cards tonight... I found the seller had relisted my card This time the starting price was $19.99. This obv upset me. Is there something I could or should do?? I will wait for replies and will obv list his ID if everyone thinks its appropriate. I have yet to leave any feedback also. End Rant.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Well, you're obviously not going to get the card for what you paid for it at this point in time. Personally, I'd leave him a negative just for playing dumb and lying to you about it. Nothing bugs me more than when people lie.

bigbov

Jun 26, 2012
Minoa, NY
It really wasn't that special of a card being #'d out of 36... was really over it until I saw it relisted. Was just curious if this is something to point out to ebay (do they care?). I usually just browse threads like this because I appreciate the heads up. I guess I'll leave a neg and then find something else to spend my $ on.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Yeah ebay isn't really going to do anything about it, the best you can do is leave a neg to warn future buyers that this guy doesn't like to honor his auctions if they sell for less than he prefers. I'd neg the everloving crap out of him after I saw him relist the card, and I hardly ever leave negs. Maybe 1 or 2 as a buyer in a few thousand purchases.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
Definitely leave a negative for this person and please post their username so we can block him/her.

Its important to leave a neg in this situation so you can warn future buyers that this person lies and does not honor their end of the deal.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
As someone who has had this happen and was absolutely infuriated, leave a neg and give us the guys eBay so we can block him. This irritates me more than anything else. Unfortunately eBay will not do anything about it if you report it maybe there's a <5% chance they'll remove the listing but don't count on it. Find another Kershaw and tear into this guy in a neg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I'll send the seller an email and ask them if they would take 7 bucks for the card.....since one recently sold for that much, on 12-12-12 ;-))

Sent from my Desire HD using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

bigbov

Jun 26, 2012
Minoa, NY
Definitely leave a negative for this person and please post their username so we can block him/her.

Its important to leave a neg in this situation so you can warn future buyers that this person lies and does not honor their end of the deal.

I ended up replying to his last email asking me not to leave bad feedback and let them know that I was going to forget about it until I saw the card relisted... My exact words were "I feel I have to leave neg. feedback in fairness to all others who use ebay and might buy from you." The seller's name is 831kyler btw.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
I ended up replying to his last email asking me not to leave bad feedback and let them know that I was going to forget about it until I saw the card relisted... My exact words were "I feel I have to leave neg. feedback in fairness to all others who use ebay and might buy from you." The seller's name is 831kyler btw.

That's exactly how you should have handled the situation IMO. Thanks for his username bud just added him to the blocked list.

Members online

Latest posts