Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

••••• Saturday Morning Thread •••••

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
IVs out and first shower in 3 days. Still a little sore but feel much much better. Getting discharged and headed to The Shoe! GO BUCKS!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning.
Any weekend plans?
Have to fix a few minor problems on two cars and hoping Sunday is nice weather I can take my boys hiking up the mountain

Sent from my iPhone

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Sounds like everyone's having an eventful Saturday morning.
Waiting to take my gf to work then I can get busy. Anyone else here play black ops 2 on ps3? Or anything else?

Sent from my iPhone

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Currently at the Twanoh State Park with the Puget Sound Mycology Society. Getting ready to go on a hike to pick some chanterelles and morels if here are any to be found.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Ended up going car shopping with my sister and mom. My sister's in the markey for a car around $8K. She's out test driving a Toyota corolla (sp?) right now. I get stuck sitting back at the dealership with our dog

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Yesterday's Mail Day:

A very big thank you to @jszczech for the following addition that I have been missing from the Dawson Playing Career Collection: 1994 Upper Deck All-Star Jumbos Gold #12 Mo Vaughn/Andre Dawson

I'm will be going through my collection to see what other Puckett stuff I have later this week for you. Thank You Again!

No problem Dustin. Sorry I couldn't find any more Dawson stuff but as I go through my older cards I will pull everything I find for you.

Josh

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Still believe there's something fishy going on with the frisch auto auction I posted the other day. Two new eBay members bid it up after a day or two of no movement. I figured it would get a certain price and while it's not to that yet it's getting there quickly

Sent from my iPhone

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Finally off work. Going to hang with the fam for a bit, then maybe set up my "table" for tomorrow. Also have to ship slabs out from my first group sub.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good Morning Gents! Currently at the Twanoh State Park with the Puget Sound Mycology Society. Getting ready to go on a hike to pick some chanterelles and morels if here are any to be found.

You have some awesome stuff on your "table" Alex. Hoping I can raise some money to buy a couple things.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
My 2 newest pick ups. Even though they do not look complete they are:

$25
20131019_115658.jpg

$20
20131019_115639.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good day.

Going to my first college football game in a few hours. My school is taking on the #1 team in the country.

We're not ranked, but we have the top rusher in the country. His stats are higher than the top rusher in the FBS.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Another awesome mail day for me, another new addition to my Andre Dawson Playing Career Collection

1989 Tetley Tea Discs #14 Andre Dawson:

scan0056.jpg

I already had the 1989 Tetley Tea Discs Booklet #14 Andre Dawson w/ Dave Winfield and the 1989 Tetley Tea Discs Square #14 Andre Dawson, but did not have the regular disc. I got the one off Sportlots so a big thank you to the MT for turning me to that website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts