Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'07 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Team Case Break - Sold Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

808chrome

Sep 20, 2008
Re: '07 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Team Case Break - Open - 7

I'll take 24 and 26 if available. If not, any two. Thanks

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY

thanks andrew

23 for me it is

dave

btw, let's not sell out too fast cause i still owe andrew $ for the sterling 8x case still!!! will be paid tonight/tomorrow morning

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area

daveyou said:
thanks andrew

23 for me it is

dave

btw, let's not sell out too fast cause i still owe andrew $ for the sterling 8x case still!!! will be paid tonight/tomorrow morning

So you are one of the slackers :)

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY

ballerskrip said:
daveyou said:
thanks andrew

23 for me it is

dave

big time, skrip...i think i participated in all of andrew's breaks except sterling #3 :lol: :lol: :lol:

dave

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area

daveyou said:
ballerskrip said:
daveyou said:
thanks andrew

23 for me it is

dave

big time, skrip...i think i participated in all of andrew's breaks except sterling #3 :lol: :lol: :lol:

dave

Haha, they are fun. I have only done won, and am waiting on two. I got kicked square in the NUTS my first time around on sterling. Crossing my fingers it gets better or won't be doing any more after this....

skrip

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY

ballerskrip said:
daveyou said:
ballerskrip said:
daveyou said:
thanks andrew

23 for me it is

dave

dave

Haha, they are fun. I have only done won, and am waiting on two. I got kicked square in the NUTS my first time around on sterling. Crossing my fingers it gets better or won't be doing any more after this....

skrip

haha! yeah, i think i got kicked hard in all the breaks except sterling 1 and 2 but it is fun. that's what it's all about. plus, im gonna bank on 23 til i hit something big.

dave

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008

I'll take a spot if there's any left.Doesn't matter which one.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area

daveyou said:
ballerskrip said:
daveyou said:
ballerskrip said:
daveyou said:
thanks andrew

23 for me it is

dave

dave

skrip

haha! yeah, i think i got kicked hard in all the breaks except sterling 1 and 2 but it is fun. that's what it's all about. plus, im gonna bank on 23 til i hit something big.

dave

You will, 25 and 23 are my lucky numbers.... I am sure you will hit!!

skrip

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
that was pretty fast, I think that set a record for fasted fill. Great job guys/gals.

I will get the payment info out in a day or 2. Take your time.

Some things have come up. My dad is in the hospital and needs his gal bladder removed. So I got to deal with that and keep my family in check. Being the middle kid sucks sometimes.

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008
All In Cards said:
that was pretty fast, I think that set a record for fasted fill. Great job guys/gals.

I will get the payment info out in a day or 2. Take your time.

Some things have come up. My dad is in the hospital and needs his gal bladder removed. So I got to deal with that and keep my family in check. Being the middle kid sucks sometimes.

By all means, take your time. Family always comes first. Hope all goes well for you and your family. Paul

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Andrew, we will make sure to keep your father in our prayers. We wish the best for him and a speedy recovery.

This case filled up before I even saw it! If you do another I believe I shall be interested.

Take care Andrew.

808chrome

Sep 20, 2008
Hey Andrew,
Was wondering how you were going to give the redemptions out. To the original player, or the new player? For example, I think DJ Strawberry changed to Chris Davis. Who would that redemption go to? Also what about the player that got traded, like Matt Laporta. Is he a brewer or a indian? Just wondering. Answer when you have the time, I know things are hectic right now. Thanks

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
808chrome said:
Hey Andrew,
Was wondering how you were going to give the redemptions out. To the original player, or the new player? For example, I think DJ Strawberry changed to Chris Davis. Who would that redemption go to? Also what about the player that got traded, like Matt Laporta. Is he a brewer or a indian? Just wondering. Answer when you have the time, I know things are hectic right now. Thanks

If a redemption has changed it will go to the new team. As far as someone getting traded, it will go to the team listed on the card.

Members online

Latest posts