Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'07 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Team Case Break - Sold Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
justinmandawg said:
PPPPPPPPPpplease can we do it today. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee
like a daytime break

nope, girls are napping and when they get up, we are going to my parents to visit my dad. He is on the way home from the hosptial

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
All In Cards said:
justinmandawg said:
PPPPPPPPPpplease can we do it today. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee
like a daytime break

nope, girls are napping and when they get up, we are going to my parents to visit my dad. He is on the way home from the hosptial

Team drawing now? PPPPPPPllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeee

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
I agree with justinmandawg, maybe we can get a team drawing at least so we can do any trading if we wanted to. :D

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
ok, team draw in a few mins. I will not be talking, just showing #s and teams, got to keep it down as even the wife is napping

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Glad your dad is getting to come home from the hospital, I bet he is relieved too.

I know your super busy all the time Andrew but I was wondering if you had planned on doing another case of this stuff? If so I'd love to get in.

Thanks buddy and good luck to everybody in the break.

Casey

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
caseya10781 said:
Glad your dad is getting to come home from the hospital, I bet he is relieved too.

I know your super busy all the time Andrew but I was wondering if you had planned on doing another case of this stuff? If so I'd love to get in.

Thanks buddy and good luck to everybody in the break.

Casey

Let's see how this one goes. I am just worried the sort will take a while. I do have another 07 Sterling in the works.

Members online

Latest posts