Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'09-10 Nets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
If the Nets could trade for a PF they would be a pretty nasty up and coming team.

PG - Devin Harris
SG - Courtney Lee
PF -Yi Jianlian <----- Need to get rid of him.
SF - Terrence Williams
C - Brook Lopez

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
They could go after Marcus Camby if looking to trade.

I'll work out a deal with you right now and send Josh Smith in a deal for Brook Lopez. We can work out the details later, unless you're looking for a true PF.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:

I'll work out a deal with you right now and send Josh Smith in a deal for Brook Lopez. We can work out the details later, unless you're looking for a true PF.

Brook Lopez is going to be a beast this year. He was awesome as a rookie. Reminds me of a young Tim Duncan. You can keep that scrub Smith :p

southeastjerome

Aug 8, 2008
I really like what they are doing and think this squad has a very bright future. I think paying Millsap and getting him in the lineup could really help and solve the problem at the power foward.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
southeastjerome said:
I really like what they are doing and think this squad has a very bright future. I think paying Millsap and getting him in the lineup could really help and solve the problem at the power foward.

Nice, I didn't even think of him. I would take Millsap over Boozer.

Invest4thefuture

Aug 17, 2008
Terrence Williams will fit in there well, he reminds me of a poor man's LeBron James... They won't go after anyone this year, it's all about clearing up cap room for next season's free agency pool.

Harris/Lee/Williams/Yi/Lopez

southeastjerome

Aug 8, 2008
Invest4thefuture said:
Terrence Williams will fit in there well, he reminds me of a poor man's LeBron James... They won't go after anyone this year, it's all about clearing up cap room for next season's free agency pool.

Is the lebron he reminds you of homeless and on wellfare cuz T-will has skills and is very versatile but can not shoot like lebron when he came into the league. He has potentail to be a shawn marion or corey maggette type IMO.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
AKA Coastal said:
Wehttam6 said:

Brook Lopez is going to be a beast this year. He was awesome as a rookie. Reminds me of a young Tim Duncan. You can keep that scrub Smith :p
You don't have to tell me that. ;) I've known for a while now.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Invest4thefuture said:

Not just poor man's Lebron, but homeless man's lebron with a heroine addiction.

LaPorta Fan

Aug 10, 2008
I'd really like to see how the new additons of Courtney Lee and Rafer "Skip to my Lou" Alston will help the team. I think that if they face any injuries, they would have good backup with these players from the Magic. Nets in '10!

Ariza3Harris34

Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
I can easily see this team being in the lottery, Devin Harris is good, but not that good.

Hey buddy thats Bull $h!t, the last time the Mavs had a real playoff run.
Devin Harris was the PG, yeah they had dirk, howard blah blah blah.......,Harris was the facilitator.
look at the team since his departer, weak!!!!!!!!
The Mavs would have been better off sticking with Harris.
When they lost to the heat in the NBA finals, if it weren't for harris's play
the mavs would have got spanks worse than they did.
Yeah they got swept, but he kept them in those games and Dirk took all the credit. Tipical DIRK thebitchsky

Everyone is entitled to there opinion, but yours are weak.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
They already have a stud PF in Sean Williams.

AKA Coastal said:
If the Nets could trade for a PF they would be a pretty nasty up and coming team.

PG - Devin Harris
SG - Courtney Lee
SF - Terrence Williams
C - Brook Lopez

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:

PG - Devin Harris
SG - Courtney Lee
SF - Terrence Williams
C - Brook Lopez

Nets want to keep Yi as long as they can because of the Chinese market. Jersey, commercial, and telecast etc. all sells well. They can even bench him and give him 5 mins in the game, people in China still goes crazy about him.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
Ariza3Harris34 said:
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
I can easily see this team being in the lottery, Devin Harris is good, but not that good.

Hey buddy thats Bull $h!t, the last time the Mavs had a real playoff run.
Devin Harris was the PG, yeah they had dirk, howard blah blah blah.......,Harris was the facilitator.
look at the team since his departer, weak!!!!!!!!
The Mavs would have been better off sticking with Harris.
When they lost to the heat in the NBA finals, if it weren't for harris's play
the mavs would have got spanks worse than they did.
Yeah they got swept, but he kept them in those games and Dirk took all the credit. Tipical DIRK thebitchsky

Everyone is entitled to there opinion, but yours are weak.

EMM ok... If this roster stays the way it is, with that as the starting lineup they will be in the lottery. Devin Harris will not win 38-40 games by himself. There are very few players in the league on that level, that can win games by themselves, and Harris does not fall into this elite group of people.

Members online