Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'09-10 Nets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ariza3Harris34

Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
Ariza3Harris34 said:
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
I can easily see this team being in the lottery, Devin Harris is good, but not that good.

Hey buddy thats Bull $h!t, the last time the Mavs had a real playoff run.
Devin Harris was the PG, yeah they had dirk, howard blah blah blah.......,Harris was the facilitator.
look at the team since his departer, weak!!!!!!!!
The Mavs would have been better off sticking with Harris.
When they lost to the heat in the NBA finals, if it weren't for harris's play
the mavs would have got spanks worse than they did.
Yeah they got swept, but he kept them in those games and Dirk took all the credit. Tipical DIRK thebitchsky

Everyone is entitled to there opinion, but yours are weak.

EMM ok... If this roster stays the way it is, with that as the starting lineup they will be in the lottery. Devin Harris will not win 38-40 games by himself. There are very few players in the league on that level, that can win games by themselves, and Harris does not fall into this elite group of people.

He's Lebron He's not wade or Kobe, i never said he was that kinda of player to win buy himself.
However, he is the kinda of player who knows how to distribute the ball and get his own shot he is a winner.
Now that there is no Vince i belive the nets will be better because of it.
They will be competitive.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Devin Harris might average 30pts a game this year. Someone has to score. If him and Lopez can gel they might surprise a few people. They got more W's than most expected from them last year and I'm not sure if that was all because of Carter.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Yi is garbage.

I am both a Knicks and Nets fan (Live in NJ but would root for the Knicks in a game between the two).

I attend more Nets games than Knicks.

Really must say I love the youth of the Nets, especially the acquisition of Lee. Nets would become my favorite team with the addition of David Lee for PF :D

Members online