Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1/17 Daily thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
well that was a bonehead moment...

So I was eagerly anticipating the mail today thinking there would be a COMC package coming. Of course there is no mail today but before I figured that out I checked online to see what the status of the package was. There was no package...because I failed to finish the checkout. I added the funds to ship then just...yeah.

So...COMC package coming in like 3-4 days.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
oh please :lol: Talk to me come tourney time. Dixon is real good there ::facepalm::

edit Brian you have a college bball team or you riding Tim's coattails tonight :twisted:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
the1mcjensen said:
mstng99tim said:
the1mcjensen said:
hey tim, you hear that?
Yeah

thats the sound of a tiny violin
I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but ok.

wheeler281 said:
oh please :lol: Talk to me come tourney time. Dixon is real good there ::facepalm::

edit Brian you have a college bball team or you riding Tim's coattails tonight :twisted:
Yeah, I'm not going to lie, we suck in the tourney. LOVE it when we lose to teams like Bradley. ::facepalm::

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
never got into college basketball, but i will root for whoever offers the best compensation.

im thinking i could be an orangemen fan tonight though ;)

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
The football board will always be cooler than the baseball board for one reason: no ********* prospectors here

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Finally can hit the sack. Was waiting for this to end with me as the winner lol

CCjnKCWkKGrHqUOKpwE0VqnumhBNMQ8l4bjQ_12.jpg
2/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts