Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

10/20 Daily Thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
J-Rod said:
PhillyPuckNut said:
[quote="J-Rod":1o7v1rgt]Got the list pucker I will look it over today/tonight. Came out to a lot higher than I thought
Kinda warned you. There's a lot of stuff there. Last time I check bv (yeah yeah, I know), it was around 1,000 just for the jerseys and autos.

fair enough well I will look it over but can probably do at least something close to what you want. I would really like you to take the sanchez blue and tyson NT jumbo patch that I have had on hold for you for a long time as well[/quote:1o7v1rgt]
PMed a new offer.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Re: 10/21 Daily Thread...

wheeler281 said:
Wow said something in one of Ross's thread about owing 300 dollars on freaks and I get banned from TCC. Not even vulgar language or anything. DONE :lol:
No wonder that place is a ghost town

Or, it could be because your signature was edited for calling out another member....and even after receiving a message telling why it was edited from a mod you put the same thing right back in your signature.

That, and using your mod status on SCF to "demand" to talk to the site's owner, combined with insulting the site in private messages to TCC mods.

I'm not gonna argue about it as it wasn't my choice to ban you....but that's basically why it happened.

Plus, our site isn't a ghost town due to the moderators....it's nearing a ghost town because our owner hasn't been online in over 4 months. The team of moderators is doing they best they can to keep things going.

Sorry for cluttering the daily football thread with this....just wanted TCC's side out there since he brought it up here.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
J-Rod said:
Seiya said:
one more class ::facepalm::

best of luck I have an assignment or 2 tonight

At 5:30 I completed my Accounting Senior Assessment - a 50 question exam seeing how much you learned/remember from all prior courses.

Only a 70 is required to get maximum points, but I am even worried about that (and, I am an A student!). Even though the info tested was fairly basic, it's hard to remember over 2-4 years.

Oct 14, 2008
Re: 10/21 Daily Thread...

wheeler281 said:
Wow said something in one of Ross's thread about owing 300 dollars on freaks and I get banned from TCC. Not even vulgar language or anything. DONE :lol:
No wonder that place is a ghost town
What a surprise.
You violate one of TCC's rules by insulting another member in your signature, you openly defy the lead moderator, then go on to insult that moderator, as well as TCC in general, by "demanding" to speak to our leader, as if it is your right, and not a request.

I'm so surprised you got banned ::facepalm::

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Let's not turn it into a fiasco Josh....I just wanted to get TCC's side across.

I dunno about wheeler, but I would rather this not turn into "TCC vs. FCB".

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Slette said:
Oh man, today has the chance to be the most entertaining day in the Football Board's history.

would be a slow day on the baseball boards though

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Brad said:
Slette said:
Oh man, today has the chance to be the most entertaining day in the Football Board's history.

would be a slow day on the baseball boards though

Eh, they had the 30ish page thread on the Yanks and Rangers yesterday. The Yankees won today so it will probably just reach 15 pages. :lol:

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
ffgameman said:

No, I think a fiasco is in order.

Oct 14, 2008
ffgameman said:

I agree.

I have no issues here. When I first joined I was welomed right away, and felt comfortable here.

I'm not here often, and I have no issues with FCB.
I just won't stand to have TCC spoken about in that manner.