Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

10/20 Daily Thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning again folks! Another thread started at 5 AM. Dang, it sux just writing that. Just one more week of these overnites to survive. Sure miss having a life though.

and CM, Thanks for the heads-up on the Curve. I've heard it's pretty cool. Saw them in Harrisburg, but most people I've talked to said they'd rather go there than go see the Pirates. Also, was surprised to see a pretty good amount of AM radio out there. Is the local ESPN radio outlet any good?

Hope all have a good day!

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Re: 10/21 Daily Thread...

Magnet, remember the lot I won with the Sinorice in it? Be happy you didn't bid... the idiot who sold it to me first lied about when he shipped, and is now telling me he sent it parcel post, so it may still be a week before it gets here. He told me he had to add $3 to cover what he "didn't charge me for shipping," and that's why he couldn't send with a DC/tracking number. Something tells me I'm going to wind up filing a claim on this one...

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

Good morning. I probably won't be on again until tonight.

Slette said:
Magnet, remember the lot I won with the Sinorice in it? Be happy you didn't bid... the idiot who sold it to me first lied about when he shipped, and is now telling me he sent it parcel post, so it may still be a week before it gets here. He told me he had to add $3 to cover what he "didn't charge me for shipping," and that's why he couldn't send with a DC/tracking number. Something tells me I'm going to wind up filing a claim on this one...
Wow, ouch. Good luck with it.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009

Wow said something in one of Ross's thread about owing 300 dollars on freaks and I get banned from TCC. Not even vulgar language or anything. DONE :lol:
No wonder that place is a ghost town

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009

wheeler281 said:
Wow said something in one of Ross's thread about owing 300 dollars on freaks and I get banned from TCC. Not even vulgar language or anything. DONE :lol:

I see him on Xbox once in awhile. That bastard

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA

wheeler281 said:
Yikes, it was a wager on here a couple years back wasn't it?

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009

Seiya said:
wheeler281 said:
Yikes, it was a wager on here a couple years back wasn't it?

He's pulling a miggy on me as well :lol:

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009

cwells46 said:
Was also a wager over on Freaks between ole Robert Ross and Zach aka cowboyzqna.

Yes sir and myself

This is what I got 2 weeks ago then nothing

Hey Howard,
I know this is very long overdue and everything and is probably a surprise to you. I hit the highroad which was a dick move at the end of last season which I should never had done. You were always there if I needed help in the hobby. Helping me obtain the Calvin NT which was awesome of you to do and I really appreciated that. And I shouldn't have bailed on you guys and not pay up.
Anyways to keep it short and I want to make everything right with you and Zach. I should have all the money together by next Friday. And I plan on sending something extra in the mail as well. I understand if you don't believe me or anything but this will be resolved.
-Ross

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Ebay working properly for everyone else? I will be scrolling through pages and all of a sudden it goes black says there is 12 billion cards or whatever but doesn't list them