Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1968 Topps back of card difference

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnMark

Jan 27, 2014
Someone asked if a card I have from 1968 is a Milton Bradley. Not sure how to tell. Here is a pic of the back. Would appreciate hearing from any experts. Thanks.

Attachments

• DSC01983.jpg
    DSC01983.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 22

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I think it all has to do with the front of the card. The MBs have a white stripe. The back will also have the color of the 1969 Topps football back instead of the regular 1968 Topps back color.

Boo Radley

Jun 5, 2013
Cape Cod
I've probably read the explanation ten times in my life and I still never understand how to tell the difference. Oddly, someone just started a thread within the last few weeks on CU and it ended up getting the absolute best explanation I've ever read form the master of the 68 MB. I thinnk he said he has thousands. I'll see if I can find the thread.

Arthur

JohnMark

Jan 27, 2014
I've probably read the explanation ten times in my life and I still never understand how to tell the difference. Oddly, someone just started a thread within the last few weeks on CU and it ended up getting the absolute best explanation I've ever read form the master of the 68 MB. I thinnk he said he has thousands. I'll see if I can find the thread.

Arthur

Thanks! And Greenwell was a favorite of mine as a kid. Probably have 20-30 rookies somewhere.

Members online

Latest posts