Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1999 Pacific Invincible Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
These are all the Pacific reds I have. 1999 Omega and Crown Royale did not have reds.

98PACIFICRED.jpg
98PACIFICOMEGARED.jpg
98PACIFICONLINERED.jpg
98PACIFICPARAMOUNTRED.jpg

99PACIFICRED.jpg
99PACIFICCROWNRED.jpg
99PACIFICINVINCIBLERED.jpg
99PACIFICPARAMOUNTRED.jpg

99PACIFICPRISMSRED.jpg
99PACIFICREVOLUTIONRED.jpg

00PACIFICCROWNROYALERED.jpg
00PACIFICPARAMOUNTRED.jpg

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
While we are on the topic of Pacific, does anyone have The Players Choice Awards stamped cards? I dont own one, but I know a Henderson collector that has a few.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Diamond Jim's on Beckett Marketplace has some Pacific listed including some 1999 Prism Reds. Some of them suffer from the black scourge (production damage) that many of them have, and many have some soft corners, but they are fairly priced. Here are the Reds I got:

attachment.php

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I bought the Ripken 1999 Prism Red for $7.50 he has some food prices I might use that for trade bait.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

shadowking86

May 13, 2014
Luckily I never had to worry about this one. I got this in a box of 1999 Invincible I bought at Shopko several years ago:
front.jpg
That was one of the few times I have ever pulled a decent Alomar card from a pack. The other reds were Ryan Christensen and Mitch Meluskey. I have no idea if I still have them or not.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Thanks for bumping this thread. I had never run across it before.

As far as I can tell the 1999 Prism Red is the rarest one. It's the only Pacific Red I'm missing. Only 5 total listed on ebay right now and zero on COMC....

bumping! I still refer to this thread on occasion and steer people in this direction every so often. It's a good community discussion and learning experience for the unfamiliar!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Thanks for bumping this thread. I had never run across it before.

As far as I can tell the 1999 Prism Red is the rarest one. It's the only Pacific Red I'm missing. Only 5 total listed on ebay right now and zero on COMC....

I know it exists because I had one and sold it in Sportlots at some point in the last few years.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Before I sold out, I never even saw a Prism red - in fact, on my want list, I mistakenly called it a holographic foil red. A seller surfaced with some rarer Canseco stuff months back, and I was underwhelmed that the red one wasn't shiny (though it was cool to see!) A buddy was in the midst of making a deal so I didn't want to step on any toes, but guess what was in one of the collections I bought? :D So happy to have it now!

20200904_054001.jpg

Members online

Latest posts