Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Bowman Draft Group 3 Box Break! *Canceled*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Re: 2007 Bowman Draft Group 3 Box Break!

ballerskrip said:
If you don't mind me asking, how much were the boxes? Just wondering because your totals add to $280. If you need to get boxes cheaper, you can get them on thepit.com for about $60 each....

skrip
I can get them for $66, so that would be great! How reputable are they? Thanks! And the teams are yours!

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008

cgilmo said:
Do you realize that your box price including shipping is 94$?

That is very high. You need to adjust your prices.

Some of the prices do seem a touch high. I'm alright with what I paid for Arizona, as pro-rated, $9 for 3 boxes vs $31 (the going rate from previous breaks) for 10 boxes seems about right. I've never shipped out cards for a break, so I don't know what shipping costs, but I can't say shipping out 30 packages will cost under $30 (assuming a box is about $65, which is what I get my boxes for around). I think it's pretty fair, but maybe I'm wrong.

EDIT: Yeah...I was basing the $30 shipping on the box price for one box. Never mind me, early morning and all :lol:

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota

Well, I am getting these boxes for $67 a piece on ebay, and shipping is 12 dollars. I figure that two dollars per team is fair, seeing that it may cost me more than that. If you have any problems, let me know and we can work it out. and maybe lower some prices. Thanks.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

$299.97 is what it is going to cost you to buy the boxes and ship the stuff out (2.50 shipping)

that puts your average team at $9.37

After further calculation, your price is maybe a bit low.

Carry on, all is good with this break.

Members online

Latest posts