Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Bowman Draft Group 3 Box Break! *Canceled*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Re: 2007 Bowman Draft Group 3 Box Break!

pujolsjunkie said:
I had tried getting on the site countless times this week, I couldnt get on.

Alright Guys, I really dont want to do this, but there is a big lack of intrest. This is last call before I either refund or bust the amount of boxes (2) with the money accumulated (and add other teams to those who paid, of course)

Please let me know guys, thanks

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008

I think busting 2 boxes or whatever is the way to go or we could all buy an extra team or something... If we do the 2 boxes something fair has to be done about redistributing other teams... You could do something random or we do a little game or something..lol

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota

lordsepic said:
I think busting 2 boxes or whatever is the way to go or we could all buy an extra team or something... If we do the 2 boxes something fair has to be done about redistributing other teams... You could do something random or we do a little game or something..lol
Exactly what I was thinking, lets just see what everybody else wants to do.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008

Lally1 said:
lordsepic said:
Exactly what I was thinking, lets just see what everybody else wants to do.

I am just axious for something to happen....I'm all for 2 boxes

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008

I paid for the Rockies last week - please add me to them. I'm also down for breaking two boxes. I just want something to happen lol

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

Sounds good to me too...I sent you the blue Borbon for this break, if you can add another team for me besides the Mariners thats cool too, just keep us posted and thanks for setting this up :D

Alex

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota

Ok, sounds great, we will busting 2 boxes. I am at school right now, and am heading straight to the Twins game after, I will get everything taken care of, meaning teams, etc. Thanks guys for being patient and understading! I will get back to you guys after the Twins game or early in the morning. Thanks!

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008

wait. i paid for three boxes. so what, do i get another two teams now since I bought two teams?

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008

J.O. said:
wait. i paid for three boxes. so what, do i get another two teams now since I bought two teams?

We all better be compensated somehow on the box difference. And I'm still not listed for the Rockies. Please fix this.

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota

pujolsjunkie said:
J.O. said:

We all better be compensated somehow on the box difference. And I'm still not listed for the Rockies. Please fix this.
Yes, The Rockies are yours, I will list your name. I am heading to the Twins game now.

JO, Yes, everybody will get more team/teams.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina

Lets try to expedite this break as soon as possible please. I have a bottleneck that is getting ready to take place as it has been 12 days now trying to get this thing filled. Lally, I would like to see this come to an end by next Friday if at all possible. I have other members that want to do breaks and I really don't want to start anything until you are finished with this. Let me know what you plan on doing with this break as it seems the terms are changing now that you plan on doing 2 boxes rather than 3. Keep us informed.

Good luck.

Brian

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota

blanning71 said:
Lets try to expedite this break as soon as possible please. I have a bottleneck that is getting ready to take place as it has been 12 days now trying to get this thing filled. Lally, I would like to see this come to an end by next Friday if at all possible. I have other members that want to do breaks and I really don't want to start anything until you are finished with this. Let me know what you plan on doing with this break as it seems the terms are changing now that you plan on doing 2 boxes rather than 3. Keep us informed.

Good luck.

Brian

Well, it really is not my fault that I dont have enough people intrested. I don't mean to hold things up, suggestions on what I should do in this situation, blanning?

9090sportscards

Aug 18, 2008

dude if I were you id just refund everyones money.. only because if you only do 2 boxes and have to give out the rest of the teams there are going to be people not happy with who they got. then you will have to deal with all of that.. I already refunded my last attemp at this due to lack of interest.

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota

9090sportscards said:
dude if I were you id just refund everyones money.. only because if you only do 2 boxes and have to give out the rest of the teams there are going to be people not happy with who they got. then you will have to deal with all of that.. I already refunded my last attemp at this due to lack of interest.
Yeah, that is what I am going to do. Sorry guys, maybe next time. Money is being refunded right know. Anyone, please let me know if you have not been refunded. Thanks, and sorry once again.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina

Lally1 said:
blanning71 said:

Good luck.

Brian

Well, it really is not my fault that I dont have enough people intrested. I don't mean to hold things up, suggestions on what I should do in this situation, blanning?

I didn't mean for it to come across as a slam at you. I am not blaming you for the slow developments of the break. It seems the members are a little pensive right now as BCDP seems to have lost some of its luster for a group break. I was going to suggest waiting a few more days and then maybe cancelling but I saw you have done that already. good luck next time if you decide to do another one. Just let me know in the future about another break.

Brian

Latest posts