Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Sweet Spot Classic Team Break - Scans Added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Re: 2007 Sweet Spot Classic Team Break - Break Tonight 8:30 est

mox, not in this but ill be watching!!

good luck everyone!!

i see a koufax auto popping out as well as gehrig jersey!!!

dave

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for doing the break Mox.
LMK what you'd want to send my cards in one of those Ripken tins.
Thanks AL

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
if anyone wants any of the tins. just pm me how many and which players and ill let you know how much. there are 4 players. drysdale, gehrig, ruth, ripken.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I still can't believe that UD had the players sign the cheap leather.
Most of them I have seen in person are faded beyond belief.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Reminder for those in the break, if you want any of the tins you need to pm me with which ones you want and how many. everything should be shipped by friday at the latest.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
brouthercard said:
Who was the cut auto in this case?

we didnt get the cut we got the actual auto'd baseball sweet spot of tom seaver 1/16. they advertise that its supposed to be a deceased player but it wasnt.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
moxacaine said:
brouthercard said:

we didnt get the cut we got the actual auto'd baseball sweet spot of tom seaver 1/16. they advertise that its supposed to be a deceased player but it wasnt.

OH, so it was a game-used autographed tom seaver ball that was the case hit? Not a mystery cut redemption or deceased game used cut?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
brouthercard said:
moxacaine said:
brouthercard said:

OH, so it was a game-used autographed tom seaver ball that was the case hit? Not a mystery cut redemption or deceased game used cut?

yeah it was supposed to be a cut or a an actaul ball sweet spot of a deceased. so none of either. Seaver was on a real ball though so i assume it was teh case hit. UD doesnt gaurantee anything which sucks.

Vids uploaded to youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/moxacaine

Members online

Latest posts