Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Box Break! SCAN ADDED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
so I traded a david wright signed ball & a mariano rivera/ joe girardi signed ball (both unauthenticated, but all 3 sigantures are beautiful and would pass any inspection) for a pack of 2008 SPx (didnt have anything good, but will be good when I find a padres collector who wants a padres lot) and a box of 2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition!

I got a couple of yankees autos for a Yankees lot Im putting together.

I got a John Mark Owings Auto /100 which is for the pc because of the awesome signature (scan later)

And the big hit (best hit for me in a WHILE)....

BUSTER POSEY AUTO!!! (/934, I know, high print run, but BUSTER POSEY!!!)

scan0007.jpg

Watch out for the new PC... autographs of players named Buster!!! (this collection is inspired by my dog, Buster!!)

Thanks for looking :D

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
Re: 2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Box Break!

69MetsFan said:
Nice non-2011 BDP break. :D

Thanks, Ive opened 1 1/2 boxes of draft so far, but didnt pull anything notable yet (still have 1/2 a box lefT) so I didnt post anything :D

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
kev, ease up on the crystal meth brother, buster would want you to.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Damn, sounds like you gave up some nice signed stuff by perenial All Stars for some so so stuff of minor leaguers <gulp>.At least you're happy though.Are those prospects even still with the Yankees?

Members online

Latest posts